Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
So Miami decided to not draft someone who let's them stop run middle or allows them to run middle? Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jordan Travis is our developmental QB3. Cool.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

no gink??

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Buffalo has a new edge rusher
https://twitter.com/alexbrasky/status/1784307108059521177
https://twitter.com/Merk256/status/1784308203699818597
He probably won't succeed but it might be fun to watch him try. Plus at least Beane didn't spend a second him (looking at you, Boogie)

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Bills pick another OL later, guess we're one and done for WRs

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dang it Mo Kamara is cool. Why’d he have to go in division :argh:

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
We easily have the worst draft out of all 32 teams

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You dont even have the worst draft in your division calm down

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

also nobody knows who has a good or bad draft for at least 6 months after the draft

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

you gonna let someone bully you by putting a grade next to your team's name? you gonna cry?

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
So the Bills final haul:
One WR, one safety, one CB, one LB, one RB, two DL and three OL.

There's a hell of a lot riding on Shakir, Kincaid and Coleman all stepping up big.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If you were depending on rookies to provide a ton of production you were probably already in trouble.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Pablo Bluth posted:

So the Bills final haul:
One WR, one safety, one CB, one LB, one RB, two DL and three OL.

There's a hell of a lot riding on Shakir, Kincaid and Coleman all stepping up big.

Curtis Samuel is no slouch, but yeah. Reeeeeally not a lot of room for error with Coleman.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I guess the league thinks JFM sucks. I thought he would bring back like a 3 lol

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

mcmagic posted:

I guess the league thinks JFM sucks. I thought he would bring back like a 3 lol

or they value him but know the jets have zero leverage in a trade deal

also I reallly like the Miami draft. If Patrick Paul goes to the outside maybe one of the other dudes can shift into the interior, they got the fastest edge rusher, one of the most productive edge rushers, one of the best rbs, and a super intriguing WR. Jets had a solid draft too, they didn't do any stupid poo poo this time which is...miraculous. Fashanu, Corley, and Allen is a solid group to get from those first 3 picks

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1784297884227178598

Michael Clemons isn't close to as good of a player as JFM is. Maybe they needed to dump him for cap reasons but they are a much worse team without him.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

aaaand miami's 7th is another WR

find someone who believes in you the way chris grier believes in liam eichenberg

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Relentlessboredomm posted:

or they value him but know the jets have zero leverage in a trade deal

also I reallly like the Miami draft. If Patrick Paul goes to the outside maybe one of the other dudes can shift into the interior, they got the fastest edge rusher, one of the most productive edge rushers, one of the best rbs, and a super intriguing WR. Jets had a solid draft too, they didn't do any stupid poo poo this time which is...miraculous. Fashanu, Corley, and Allen is a solid group to get from those first 3 picks

They’re not shifting Armstead or Jackson inside.

They’re gonna give him the chance to backup Armstead. He’ll have tons of opportunity

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

They’re not shifting Armstead or Jackson inside.

They’re gonna give him the chance to backup Armstead. He’ll have tons of opportunity

gotcha, I mean Armstead is always injured so good pick regardless but yea still need literally anyone else in the interior. Other than that, really like their draft

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Declan MacManus posted:

also nobody knows who has a good or bad draft for at least 6 months after the draft

At least it feels like the Pats have a plan, unlike the last few years.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Giving the Jets a *spins wheel* B-? Liked the Olu/Corley picks a ton, and then liked Allen after that though I thought they got too cute with the trades back. Don’t understand the second RB they took. And the JFM trade left a stink on all of Day 3, I think.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
PFF draft grades;

Buffalo Bills: B-

2 (33): WR Keon Coleman, Florida State
2 (60): S Cole Bishop, Utah
3 (95): DI DeWayne Carter, Duke
4 (128): RB Ray Davis, Kentucky
5 (141): C Sedrick Van Pran, Georgia
5 (160): LB Edefuan Ulofoshio, Washington
5 (168): ED Javon Solomon, Troy
6 (204): T Tylan Grable, UCF
6 (219): CB Daequan Hardy, Penn State
7 (221): G Travis Clayton, International Pathway Program

Miami Dolphins: B-

1 (21): EDGE Chop Robinson, Penn State
2 (55): T Patrick Paul, Houston
4 (120): RB Jaylen Wright, Tennessee
5 (158): EDGE Mohamed Kamara, Colorado State
6 (184): WR Malik Washington, Virginia
6 (198): S Patrick McMorris, California
7 (241): WR Tahj Washington, USC

New England Patriots: B+

1 (3): QB Drake Maye, North Carolina
2 (37): WR Ja’Lynn Polk, Washington
3 (68): OT Caedan Wallace, Penn State
4 (103): G Layden Robinson, Texas A&M
4 (110): WR Javon Baker, UCF
6 (180): CB Marcellas Dial, South Carolina
6 (193): QB Joe Milton III, Tennessee
7 (231): TE Jaheim Bell, Florida State

New York Jets: A

1 (11): T Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Penn State
3 (65): WR Malachi Corley, Western Kentucky
4 (134): RB Braelon Allen, Wisconsin
5 (171): QB Jordan Travis, Florida State
5 (173): RB Isaiah Davis, South Dakota State
5 (176): CB Qwan'tez Stiggers, CFL
7 (257): S Jaylen Key, Alabama

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2024-nfl-draft-grades-all-32-teams

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1784371460854755747

I want to root for Storm Duck

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I’m upset that he’s in Buffalo because he seems like a true king

https://twitter.com/matt_bove/status/1784336221361045968?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

stuker posted:

aaaand miami's 7th is another WR

find someone who believes in you the way chris grier believes in liam eichenberg

Supposedly they have FA guards that they have been in communication with if they didn’t pick someone in the draft, dunno who though.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
https://www.naplesnews.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/04/27/2024-nfl-draft-dolphins-undrafted-free-agent-tracker/73486923007/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

He’s awesome and I think he’s a good combo with Josh but it’s an entirely different skill set to Diggs. His route running is garbage but he’s a monster in the red zone and with jump balls