Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Diva Cupcake posted:

I have never heard of Adin Ross prior to today so I guess I’m not online enough.

Sauce rules though.

He's like best buds with Andrew Tate. Very cool guy.

It's pretty awesome that the Jets have become the Alt-Right's team. I really dig it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
New ytork C.H.U.D.S. ? Many are saying

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

TheBizzness posted:

He's like best buds with Andrew Tate. Very cool guy.

It's pretty awesome that the Jets have become the Alt-Right's team. I really dig it.

while i hate to defend the jets in any manner, outside of fireman ed and the objective fact that all NFL fanbases suck on aggregate i don't think you can really say that about the fans

if anything i'd say the stories are funnier because they're happening in new york, woody johnson and his trump poo poo would barely register as noteworthy in TX or wherever

stuker fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Mar 27, 2024

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The reason it's fun to dump on the Jets is because—in spite of how tortured the fanbase actually is—it's punching up. It's a huge fanbase in the country's biggest city and there's an implicit understanding that it's better to live in New York than, like, Cleveland. They almost always get the prime time games and in the fleeting moments where the team is good, they still get all the attention.

lovely New York teams are never the lovable losers.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Jets hadn’t had a Sunday Night Football game in 12 years prior to Aaron Rodgers.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
And very deservedly.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I mean I'm not hating on New York teams. I'm a Nets fan and a Yankees... sympathizer. But no one will ever really like the Nets. It's fine. I enjoyed living in Brooklyn.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Oh man, good on Sauce to immediately own up to it and unconditionally apologize for this, but god what a clip.

https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1772368861343449274?s=20

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fsif posted:

I mean I'm not hating on New York teams. I'm a Nets fan and a Yankees... sympathizer. But no one will ever really like the Nets. It's fine. I enjoyed living in Brooklyn.

lol lmao how did i not know this.

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sauce has actually never heard of Jewish people before this

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I thought he accidentally used an old timey slur not that

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fsif posted:

Vontae Davis retiring mid-game was a Jets tier laugh. And the Bills have suffered in being losers in completely unbelievable fashions these past several years that no one else can hold a candle to (Hail Murray, 13 seconds, JJ catch, Wide Right II, probably three or four more I forgot).

Nobody tops the Jets, but here are some other not great moments:

The image of Brian Moorman kicking out of the Bills endzone to sell season tickets.

The honeycomb graphics promo for Nathan Peterman aka "QB1"
Nathan Peterman's existence in general...

JP Losman being "owned" by Abram Elam and Jets in 2008 one of the most humiliating losses to the Jets ever it was like rock bottom of the Drought Era.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Throwing dildos on the field is pretty funny imo

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

How far back are we going cause it's pretty hard to top "lost 4 super bowls in a row to the NFC east" for ridiculous events

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/itsbostoncream/status/1773003517059322009?s=20

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Docjowles posted:

How far back are we going cause it's pretty hard to top "lost 4 super bowls in a row to the NFC east" for ridiculous events

I think, though, the singularly most ridiculous "event" was the Buttfumble.

It is ridiculous to lose 4 SBs in a row, but only one of them was lost in a ridiculous fashion.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

2 bros just fighting antisemitism together.

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

2 bros just fighting antisemitism together.

Dang, don't tell Sauce.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

pasaluki posted:

It is ridiculous to lose 4 SBs in a row, but only one of them was lost in a ridiculous fashion.

And it's kinda countered by how going to 4 consecutive SBs is ridiculously awesome despite the losses considering they're the only team to ever do it. Also, only 3 teams have even made 3 straight SBs and they're all AFC East teams coincidentally.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Black Sunshine posted:

And it's kinda countered by how going to 4 consecutive SBs is ridiculously awesome despite the losses considering they're the only team to ever do it. Also, only 3 teams have even made 3 straight SBs and they're all AFC East teams coincidentally.

*extremely Kawalimus voice* If the Bills win a super bowl, it would actually be bad, because then they lose the record of being the only team to have all of their appearances come consecutively and all end in defeat. Which is really unique and special!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Docjowles posted:

*extremely Kawalimus voice* If the Bills win a super bowl, it would actually be bad, because then they lose the record of being the only team to have all of their appearances come consecutively and all end in defeat. Which is really unique and special!

This is perfect, goddamn

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
But what is the Bills record against west coast teams on Thursday night football hmm?????

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
The Patriots don't have a GM for the Goon Draft- just because your team IRL is being run by a bunch of randos does not mean it needs to be on these hallowed forums.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1773069030661783613

calais campbell, come on up to the stage

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

BOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I think I called that one before FA even started. Seemed prime for a use Jets to get a final payday.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think I called that one before FA even started. Seemed prime for a use Jets to get a final payday.

These motherfuckers are going to draft an edge in the first round, aren't they...................

God letting huff walk was so stupid.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/alexkatson/status/1773062513938047469

Steve with the trademark family sense of humor

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol

Nov 6, 2002

that's pretty good

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Nosre posted:

https://twitter.com/alexkatson/status/1773062513938047469

Steve with the trademark family sense of humor

:thurman:

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Everything about the Jets comes down to their incompetent buffoon of an owner

https://twitter.com/ustadium/status/1773103430803845592?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Saleh come be Miamis DC as you’re clearly fated to be

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I love the New York Jets.

Like I actually hate them and want them to lose all the time, but if the Bills ever move and I had to become a fan of a new team, I think I'd just become a Jets fan.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

fsif posted:

Like I actually hate them and want them to lose all the time, but if the Bills ever move and I had to become a fan of a new team, I think I'd just become a Jets fan.

Should we be staging an intervention? Is there anyone you'd like us to call?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

fsif posted:

You're geographically closer to the most lovable team in football. Hell, even becoming a Browns fan would be more defensible than switching to a division rival.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

fsif posted:

I am content to enjoy whatever the Jets are doing from a very safe distance. I can’t imagine being emotionally and financially invested in this franchise

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Black Lighter posted:

You're geographically closer to the most lovable team in football. Hell, even becoming a Browns fan would be more defensible than switching to a division rival.

I live on Long Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's about time everyone admitted the steelers are lovable cutey pies