Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chemicalis
May 28, 2001
AgentSmithe will be telling the world about the matrix and uttering "Mr Anderson" around the main lobby area. Remember he can clone these days

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers

quote:

TACD came out of the closet to say:
I've made a few backup accounts for anyone who gets banned...

So far:

Jeno221
Jeno535
Jeno812

All with the password 1q2w3e.

Have fun.

I have three accounts, all of which have been BAND, even though I did nothing. Apparently you can go back with BAND accounts. Sometimes you have to wait a while before entering the room you were removed from. I just have been switching around with the three I have.

thestoreroom: I agree.

Liquid Entropy
Sep 19, 2002
Geno0o0 loggin in.

Anyone want to spread the good word of the path w/ me?

T-minus 2 hours until moderation ends for the night, and we're free to harass at will.

JB
May 26, 2001
The three of us in Habburger's welcome all! (They were trying to box us in earlier, we've got a feisty crowd in here)

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

quote:

JB came out of the closet to say:
The three of us in Habburger's welcome all! (They were trying to box us in earlier, we've got a feisty crowd in here)

I was there with you, jeno1999. I had to go though. May we spread the Blahblaahblah path together.

cayton
Sep 9, 2001
Hi! I'm yet another delusional racist tool who supports Ron Paul!
I havent kept up with this thread, what happened to the jaundite thing?

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Whoa, I was just wandering around randomly and bumped into a solitary Geno in the noughts and crosses room.

Weird.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

It was me! hehehe

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
TO HABBURGERS NOW!!! POSSIBLE CONVERTS!!

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
I'm Jen8675309.

This may prove entertaining.

edit- And now Jen06636.

Iridium fucked around with this message at 06:17 on May 7, 2003

Liquid Entropy
Sep 19, 2002
lol, converts++

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal
The path has been subverted. It has become the paradigm. There must be a new path, now. The new path should be green.

Liquid Entropy
Sep 19, 2002
No, BUT, there is the gay punk rockers. They're fun. Pick any name with a bodily fluid and end the name with "rag". Be FYADish. The Habbo hotel isn't moderated this late.

The Genos must remain Grey. Grey is the path. The path is grey. The grey is the grey of the grey light. The path leads to inner peace. Grey.

Edit: GeeGnome -----> JeeKnown

Liquid Entropy fucked around with this message at 06:46 on May 7, 2003

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

The all-singing, all-dancing, Linkin-Park-bashing mantrain in the theatre made me laugh. :)

INTERNET NERD RAGE
Mar 17, 2002

Take the key.
It was fun locking Harry out of his reception area. Manning the desk and teaching the path to people at the desk is more helpful than that bot piece of crap.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Mantrane at the stairs.

:lol:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

beefnog
Apr 11, 2003

Doorstop (professional)
^^^^^^^
I'm the one with the big rear end fro :D

:krakken::ditka:

thisisntmenam
Dec 11, 2000

by Ozma
I'm the only non-prismatic.

----------------

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I'm the black guy (Not really black) with the bunny suit hat.

Liquid Entropy
Sep 19, 2002
Where are you guys at? Me (JeeKnown) and cliff yablonski need to regroup.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Bahahahahaha, habbo have updated thier policy because of us! the man train is now a ban-on-site offense under thier new "zero-tolerance" policy.

oh how we are opressed brothers!

seanb
Dec 9, 2002
so b& it's not even funny.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
They have banned the Path from Massiva.

Luckily we converted a few today at the burger place.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
I was just banned from the burger place as well

Where do we regroup?

seanb
Dec 9, 2002
there should be an official time for some specific day of the week so we can get more than 8 followers of the grey path.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
Wow, I'm banned like a mofo there.

Maybe we should relax on the Geno thing. You know how when you create a new Habbo, it always looks the same by default? He looks like a Steve to me.

Perhaps we should teach the Way of Steve.

edit- Nah, guess not. Just checked the good old Sony Dating Game, by the way. It's long gone.

Iridium fucked around with this message at 10:34 on May 7, 2003

Dukepukem
Apr 23, 2003
I'm using a proxy, it seems to work.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Everybody's gone...

So alone... :(

Lambeco
Sep 28, 2000
BIG FUCKING WHINY BABY
Jeno4739 following the path, now. We need a room. (4739=grey)

smileh
Dec 12, 2002

by Lowtax
MAIN loving LOBBY

----------------

munchies
Feb 2, 2003

where is everyone?

Edit: seems to be down*
**Edit2: not down

munchies fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 8, 2003

The Swamp Thing
Sep 11, 2001

It's the Evolution Revolution.
I'm in. Give me a target :D

seanb
Dec 9, 2002
Main lobby now...also, stay in character jesus..no shouting at people to go dress in grey

edit: who the hell is fhao?

damnit stop loving it up

seanb fucked around with this message at 05:37 on May 8, 2003

INTERNET NERD RAGE
Mar 17, 2002

Take the key.
I think some Genos need to read up on this. Stop the hatin' y0.

quote:

Smackbilly came out of the closet to say:

To elaborate, here were the basic principles of Geno:

1. Follow the Path - This is generic religious/cult metaphor. No real meaning, but it is what genos strive to do.

2. The Path is Grey - Genos like everything to be as bland and neutral as possible. Thus, they follow not white or black, but grey.

3. The Grey Light - This is what exists at the end of the path, and what genos strive to reach. This is the Geno 'god' if you will. Of course, like everything else, it is grey. Also, the grey light will help lead you down the grey path.

4. Genos are Evangelical - A large part of following the path involves getting others to follow the path. Preach at every opportunity.

5. Genos love Unity - Genos do not hate anyone. They do not love anyone. In fact, they are completely neutral on the subject. They want to see humanity accept one another as an amorphous colorless (grey) blob. Therefore, Genos are against racism, sexism, etc.

6. Genos abhor Individuality - In order to come together in grey, one must abandon one's individuality and be 'one', if you will, with Geno and one with the Grey light. Anything individualistic or selfish is frowned upon.

7. Genos are Pure - Genos do not participate in fivolities and impurities such as sex, drugs, alcohol, hair, and fancy clothes. Mantrains are debateable. They could be seen as a show of unity.

8. Anything that is not of the Path is Prismatic - What is the opposite of a bland color? A rainbow. What generates rainbows? Prisms. Anything that violates one of the above 7 principles is Prismatic. (Fun fact: This term was coined by Euronymous)

- Geno2133

essaywhutman
Dec 13, 2002

by Ozma
Jeano6446 alive and well.

----------------

mrs. crow
Feb 26, 2002

NEVER FORGET
Geeknowe reporting in main lobby with one other goon, come and join in the ain lobby

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
/Logik and I are representing in the main lobby.

Join the greys.

What?

mrs. crow
Feb 26, 2002

NEVER FORGET
"The Trail is grey" is the new "The path is grey"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

quote:

/Logik came out of the closet to say:
"The Trail is grey" is the new "The path is grey"

Seconded.

What?