Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Planet Idiot
Jun 3, 2003

dang
I was asked to name the 3 parts of a syllogism.

1) Syl
2) Lo
3) Gism

LLO!!!one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zwoisnon
Apr 3, 2003
A common practice in my house is for people to draw a turkey on a final and write "turkey's don't like finals"

pram
Jun 10, 2001
I just filled out my entire Beginning Spanish Final with 'plz have pity on me :('

drat I suck at the Spanish.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

micah
Jan 16, 2001
:3
I wen't into a comsci final only needing 7 points for an A.

So i wrote pak-chooie-unf on every answer. This was like 2 years ago.

I also drew a robot killing a human.

510-badsmut

Liface
Jun 17, 2001

by T. Finn
We were taking a roots and stems test (like pre=before post=after), and I only knew like 30 of the 100 answers, so I just wrote random things for everyone. Since the papers are graded by your peers, they give you your paper back and you tell your score to the teacher. The teacher called my name. "0," I said, nonchalantly. "What!? That's horrible!" She replied. "I know." For some reason, everyone thought this was hilarious and people still come up and ask me about the time I got 0/100 on a roots and stems test. I still ended up getting a B as my final grade, so it's all good.

----------------

MSCaptain
Apr 1, 2002
The question was "What is a risk?", it was worth twenty marks and I was expected to write an 4+ page essay, instead I wrote "This is."

Night Owl
Aug 17, 2003
" I really have no idea what the gently caress you are talking about, but this is my conclusion. See? It's ending now!"

That was for a "11-minute Essay"

I was also incredibly bored in a Health class, so I tried to see if I could remember all the lyrics from my favorite song, I did so and wrote it down all on the side of the paper.

Lyrics are here:
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thelotusgarden/mmlyrics/kyomu.html

<333333 Malice Mizer

Night Owl fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 30, 2003

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

One reading check asignment for a Goodman Brown which I didn't read had us write the 5 encounters of the main character:

Goodman Brown encounters A BUNNY!
Goodman Brown encounters THE SOVIET UNION!
Goodman Brown encounters A RUBIX CUBE AND WASTES 5 HOURS!
Goodman Brown encounters SOMETHING HUMEROUS!
Goodman Brown encounters THE PIT OF TOTAL LIFE FAILURE AND FALLS IN IT!

I made drawings to go along with it of a man in a top hat and monocle.

I got a "0, but very creative!"

WAU

Smackbilly
Jan 3, 2001
What kind of a name is Pizza Organ! anyway?
HS Freshman World Civ. free response test...

What were the three causes of the collapse of the Roman Empire?

1. [Serious Answer]
2. [Serious Answer]
3. France Blew Up

It was marked correct. :monocle:

Edit: Also, later in Junior year, I had a spanish final where I needed something ridiculously low to keep an A, so for every answer I didn't know, instead of making a guess, I just wrote "Yo quiero Taco Bell."

Edit2: Ooh, and here's one where the teacher zinged me...

Every Friday in 8th grade history class, my teacher would pass out small strips of paper and give 10-question quizzes. One row was two desks shorter than the others, and my best friend sat at the very back. Every week, he would get two extra slips of paper, and every week he would take one real test and two fake tests with hilarious answers. He turned them in, but the teacher just threw them away, we suppose, because he never got them back.

One Friday, two people in my row were absent, and I was at the back, so I ended up with two extra slips. Being a wittay man, I did the same thing my friend did, and took two extra comedy option quizzes and handed them in.

On Monday, the quizzes were handed back. My three were stapled together with the real one on top, and marked in red pen, "10/30 = 33% - See me after class."

Smackbilly fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 30, 2003

Purpling
Sep 3, 2002
I was taking Semiconductor Devices and I had a problem where a p junction was doped and they wanted me to find n or p or something. I worked it out to where I had the answer but since this was the first question of 7, and I had spent 20 minutes on the bloody thing of my hour long test, I just wrote the first few equations and the answer. However, the rest of the test was far easier and I finished in 30-35 minutes.

So in the remaining five - ten minutes I read through my answers. I saw the first question I had done and pretty much ALL of the work wasn't there.

The teacher then announced the 2 minute warning.

I couldn't remember what the equations were and I did not have the time to figure it out again.

So I just wrote inbetween the primary equation and the answer "Then a miracle occurs!" and handed it in.

It worked. Hehehe.

micah
Jan 16, 2001
:3

quote:

MSCaptain came out of the closet to say:
The question was "What is a risk?", it was worth twenty marks and I was expected to write an 4+ page essay, instead I wrote "This is."

well what did you get on it!

510-badsmut

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Lobster Magnet

http://home.cfl.rr.com/scoobi/images/lobster.jpg

And I turned the AP Physics test booklet into a treasure map.

sublyme
Mar 21, 2003
lol poker

quote:

urban legend

Fickle Isthmus
Aug 2, 2003

I've not turned up yet 'ave I?

quote:

Jagermeister came out of the closet to say:
lacked the testicular fortitude to actually do it.

I'm using this.

I once wrote a story instead of an essay. I wrote it about a slightly slow friend of mine who plays video games. The story was about him going on a magical quest to find the sequel to his favorite game "Medal of Fallout XXXVII: The Legend of the Diablo Bullrider." I just took a bunch of games he talked about way too much and jammed them together. I said he liked games, not good games. I got an A.

MSCaptain
Apr 1, 2002

quote:

Sublyme came out of the closet to say:
urban legend

It's true! It happened to a friend of a friend of mine...

StarfishPrime
Jul 16, 2003

Somebody order an ass full of pipe wrench?
lol at the Lobster Magnet. i'm gonna have to steal that idea for one of my tests :)

Calabite
Jun 8, 2003

by Lowtax

quote:

Scoobi came out of the closet to say:
Lobster Magnet

http://home.cfl.rr.com/scoobi/images/lobster.jpg

And I turned the AP Physics test booklet into a treasure map.

Holy poo poo, you died two years ago!

----------------

FlushablPet
Apr 27, 2002
AtKajAndAarAt
A friend of mine (no too bright) wrote nothing but his name and "This is the end, my friend" on the back page of one of his GCSE exams.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
I once answered every question on a religion exam "Jesus" and got a B because as my teacher claimed, Jesus is the answer to everything. Score!
I also once wrote a 5 page paper on why Satanism is misunderstood for a religion class...that was fun. I only got a C though and a lecture on mocking the school's values. :(
But the best was probably the paper I wrote for a Western Civ class. The teacher asked us to choose a specific topic and write a 7-10 page paper about it. People chose all these tiny topics about individual people and the teacher loved it...so I decided to be the rear end in a top hat of the class and I picked the entire history of Russia from the first ruler to the end of the Romanovs. 600 years of Russian history in one paper. I also chose to do the entire paper the night before it was due, just to prove wrong the theory about how it's bad to procrastinate. A lot of coffee and 12 hours straight of typing later, I handed in a paper that compared to the rest of the class was the size of a small novel- 25 pages, 12 font, single spaced.

I got an A+ and a note on the back that said "Fabulous, but about 18 pages too long. I hate overachievers :)"

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
On a calc test, my teacher put this riddle: "What's greater than God, more evil than the Devil, the poor have it, the rich want it, and when you eat it, it kills you?"

I wrote "A really big devil's food cake that was donated to charity and has so much cholesterol, it would give you a heart attack"

Real Answer (I found out later): Nothing :wtf:

Griz
May 21, 2001

Third semester engineering calculus:
Two pages of trying unsuccessfully to solve some equation (most of it crossed out), then "I was unable to memorize the 500 different formulas in this chapter, therefore I am unable to solve this problem"

On a different test I wrote a really big WTF across my failed attempts instead of crossing it out.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

quote:

Calabite came out of the closet to say:

Holy poo poo, you died two years ago!

What? :confused:

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax
In my Spanish II class in high school I would lace every sentence with profanity and vulgarity. Every month the class would pair off and spend two days writing a Spanish conversation which they would then act out for the class. I always paired off with my friend and we always came up with the most offensive, hateful poo poo we could dig up. The teacher would help us by teaching our words and correcting our spelling and grammar, and then she would sit back and laugh her rear end off while the rest of the class just stared and wondered what the gently caress was so funny. God, I miss that teacher.

In every test - high school and college - that required me to write the word "public" I'd substitute the word "pubic." I figured that someone would eventually catch such phrases as "pubic display of affection," "pubic execution," "pubic hanging," "pubic park" and "pubic opinion poll," but no teacher ever did. If they did then they never said anything about it.

----------------

Smackbilly
Jan 3, 2001
What kind of a name is Pizza Organ! anyway?

quote:

GigaPeon came out of the closet to say:
On a calc test, my teacher put this riddle: "What's greater than God, more evil than the Devil, the poor have it, the rich want it, and when you eat it, it kills you?"

I wrote "A really big devil's food cake that was donated to charity and has so much cholesterol, it would give you a heart attack"

:lol::lol:

You should get a medal for that. That's the best response to that riddle I've ever heard.

quote:

Griz came out of the closet to say:
On a different test I wrote a really big WTF across my failed attempts instead of crossing it out.

Yeah, at least twice I've gotten so tangled up in math problems that I just stopped trying and wrote a big "WHAT" at the end.

Admiral
Dec 14, 2000

If you see this man, slap him in the nuts for me.

quote:

Jagermeister came out of the closet to say:
i have a feeling 90% of these are things people WISHED they had written on a test, but they lacked the testicular fortitude to actually do it.

My 19% in my major final year Physics exam puts me squarely in that 10% of people with the balls. Or just with the stupidity at least.

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

quote:

Admiral came out of the closet to say:

My 19% in my major final year Physics exam puts me squarely in that 10% of people with the balls. Or just with the stupidity at least.

Yeah man, I quoted that on the first page of this thread. :)

John Fütbol
May 18, 2003

FUCKING GOOOOOOOAL IN PHRAGMATICS FYAD CONTEST
Not on a test, but for Life Skills I had to write one page about what I would like to change about myself. I could only thiknk of a few paragraphs (not a full page), so I wrote a paragraph on how I couldn't stretch a few paragraphs worth of stuff into a page. And I ended up not even doing a full page. I did it today, so I haven't gotten it back.

Also, in a poem about my fabulous cartoon series, I mentioned my pothead and nazi characters. This also happened today. As for tests, I don't believe I've done anything wacky.

Ragehaver
Jul 27, 2001

"Though I often smell of excrement, I deserve your respect because I provide a valuable service."
After doing NOTHING in my highschool AP Comp Sci class a couple years back, passing the AP test really wasn't an option.

I drew lots of pictures, wrote a story or two, and even tabbed out a song in my head in tabliture form. Oh, and I had time to completely color in an entire page with a pencil. That was $75 well spent.

Stitch
Aug 2, 2000

If it wasn't for bad judgement, I'd have none at all
Fun Shoe
On the GWPE (College writing proficiency exam, you have to pass it to get your degree) I got fed up with the questions (If you were putting together a disaster kit, what book would you want to include?) so I bent the rules, got a huge multi-volume encyclopedia and then went off on a tangent about how I would need to study a lot of things such as tornadoes, just in case that was the disaster I was facing. I'm from CA, we don't have tornadoes. Earthquakes have aftershocks, do tornadoes have anything similar? Then I began to write about the fear that I would feel if I knew a reckless band of marauding tornadoes was tearing up the countryside.

I passed, but not with flying colors, really. I got the same score as my friend Kevin who as he puts it, "[doesn't] read, because it makes [his] brain hurt. [He's] pretty much a functional illiterate, not out of inability, but disinterest."

He was amazed he passed. I'm betting I got hosed over by my terrible handwriting and the fact that they don't want to see people njoying what they're writing.

orangenintendo
Aug 10, 2003

by Lowtax
Somewhere along the lines of last year, my junior history teacher decided to give us an oral pop quiz. He asked us to recite everything we knew about WW2. Being the lazy no good students we were, we sort just hosed up history. IT started out with Hitler being born in the 1950's and getting it on with Marlyn Monroe. Somehow, she dumped him and he went on a rampage. Then, it transitioned to Jesus dropping the Atomic Bomb on China and that's how MSG was created. Then, we said Wisnton Churchhill had the notorious nickname of W-Unit who said gently caress it and asked the Nams to kick to gently caress out of the French because they didn't make hot dogs. Then, we later stated that herpes infestation was a consideration as opposed to Anthrax.

I think we got a B.

----------------

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
I've never written anything intentionally funny on a test, but I recently found my 3rd grade history test in the basement at my aunt's house.

One question was something like "What killed nearly 50% of Europes population between 1300-1400?" It was multiple choice, and the correct answer was listed as "the plague." I had circled the correct answer, but had written in under that "The bubonic plague, to be exact, which was called The Black Death."

I was a little smart-rear end it seems. :o

cln
Jul 11, 2002

quote:

http://www.snopes.com/college/exam/oneword.htm

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...
In the final for my Asian Pacific American awareness class, the professor had us write about any Asian stereotype that we could think of, so as I would hope any goon would I wrote about the Korean Star Craft player. Unfortunately, I forgot to talk about Zerg rushing and their obsession with Hunters but I did talk about Star Craft cereal, Star Craft's links to Korean organized crime, and of course ^_^ and kekeke.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
In economics class in high school, one of the test questions was "Name three ways the government loans money to the people", or something to that effect. For the first two I answered student loans, and something I can't remember. For the third one I wrote "at gunpoint". I didn't get credit. :(

Moquel
Apr 19, 2001

It's magic, baby!

quote:

GigaPeon came out of the closet to say:

Real Answer (I found out later): Nothing :wtf:

You don't understand it even after you've seen the answer?
How did the calc test go?

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

:staredog: <(I can tell you that it is NOT '42'.)
I remember on my AP art history class, there was a question asking me what was the Renissance period begin and ended. Since I don't know it at all and there's no point for me even try to think about it I just wrote down "long time ago, it was after Jesus's lifespan since they painted that alot during that time period."

Of course the teacher had a good sense of humor and told me it was very funny, then he had this serious face saying try harder next time.

Sledgebox
Dec 6, 2002
Down Syndrome Assasin!
My biology teacher sophmore year wasn't all that observent. So, on a short-answer test question about the adrenal system or something, I described how to make cotton candy and got a 5 out of 5 points. Same class, I answered a question about ATP production with "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start". He caught that one, however.

American Governmant the year after that, I answered a final question with "roadkilled opossums en masse make excellent couch cusion stuffing" or something.

Sledgebox fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 30, 2003

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost
Last year, when I was in Physics I usually wrote something interesting for the essay portions of the tests. I once wrote about how Emma the Electron and Peter the Proton "got it on" and "made some energy" when we were studing electronics. I ended up getting a 17/20 on that part. On my Spanish final, I wrote about the future and the eventual destruction of lawyers....that was entertaining.

burntoutjoy
Jul 21, 2003

Lemons Through the Time Tunnel!!
My AV Systems lecturer insisted on using the phrase 'CCD device', so on the exam paper (where he used it again) I pointed out how stupid he sounded.

Yeah, I'm a smart rear end too :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I explained the Poof/Foop Theory on a physics exam for extra credit.

----------------