Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dalamar
Sep 28, 2001
Fun Shoe

quote:

Nipple Bandit came out of the closet to say:
Tell me, please, why does the GAME have to win? Huh? What happens when the game wins and I lose? Is there some huge loving kegger waiting for it when it gets done? Is there money involved? Or perhaps the motives are more sinister. Maybe the game's family is being held hostage by another game and that game has it's cock in F-Zero's wife's mouth and he's holding a cell phone up to her and F-Zero can hear her pained moans and cries for help and the rear end in a top hat game then says, "You beat that cock-sucking human, or I'll blow her brains out." I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT. I CAN BE SYMPATHETIC.
The whole post is wonderful, but this even moreso.

Personally I'm fighting the temptation to get this game - it sounds great, but I'm still smarting from when I got burned on the slip-n'-slide festival that was F-Zero X. The challenge makes it even more intruiging though, since people seemed to find Mario Sunshine really hard and I had no problem with it. Must resist...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dalamar
Sep 28, 2001
Fun Shoe

quote:

Nipple Bandit came out of the closet to say:
BUT HO HO HO THIS TIME HE'S MEGA-COCK, THE FASTEST human being IN THE WORLD. 1.21 GIGAWATTS MARTY, LET'S GO BACK TO THE loving FUTURE.
I was thinking of changing your custom title to this before realizing it might be taken as an insult. Instead I will simply quote *again* because this post was the best part of my morning *and* evening.