Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FLaMEagle
Feb 3, 2003

Mmmm... just so damn juicy...
Dood.........

A+++++++++ WILL READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN!@!$!@%!@%^!!!one

holy poo poo. That made me :lol: so hard...

Oh yeah, I'm on the same chapter as you... I gave up after my first try... gently caress THAT NOISE, AIIGHT?

Yeah so... 5. GC Action Replay eh? Cheating is for women.... eh*

* edit: not sexist, mmmkay?

FLaMEagle fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Sep 22, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FLaMEagle
Feb 3, 2003

quote:

Gendo came out of the closet to say:
So is this satire or are you congenitally retarded?

It's late, man... it's okay to act retarded ;) I think F-Zero will be the first video game ever to make people go insane...

FLaMEagle
Feb 3, 2003

quote:

FlyingGimp came out of the closet to say:
For those of you who actually got past 3... HOW?

How much blood did you offer to what demonic entity, because apparently I need his help too!

No blood of mine was splattered, thankfully (can't say the same for my friends who were sitting next to me...).

I beat level 3 by making my vehicle have max acceleration. For some reason, it affected everything. Try it. Also, use strafe/slide.