Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sekhmet
Nov 16, 2001

quote:

Lord Hawking came out of the closet to say:

This looked exactly like my grandmother's (paternal) house. It was about at this stage when my grandfather had to be put in a home, and it only worsened as the next couple of years went by. To top it all off, my grandma was a cat lady. She had something like 6 cats at one point, as well as this old poodle.

poo poo, 6 cats is nothing. I've been involved in a cleanup of well over 25 cats. All related, and still breeding with each other. Wild as gently caress and making GBS threads all over the house.

I agree that while this isn't as bad as the animal hoarding, it's pretty bad. It's not like her intentions are horrible, but that is not a healthy environment. I had an ex-boyfriend whose father did this, but with medieval and antique stuff. At least he kept it out of his kids' rooms though, man...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU