Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Winkie
Aug 25, 2002

by elpintogrande

quote:

The Gumby came out of the closet to say:
Well theoretically I wouldn't be touching the scab-- good ol' dihydrogen monoxide would be... Are you that'd be bad for it?

How the hell did you afford $900 just to have your nose un-reddened anyway?

Unlucky anyway dude, I imagine it should heal decently though, we can only hope.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie
Aug 25, 2002

by elpintogrande

quote:

Do you think that wearing glasses is detrimental to the healing process? I've noticed that the area where my glasses touch my nose isn't scabbing over as quickly as the rest of it is.

Yes, having anything touch the skin where repairing is going on will cause it to slow and likely scar easier

----------------

Winkie
Aug 25, 2002

by elpintogrande

quote:

Naw, the pain isn't that severe. I think my self-consciousness only accentuates the little pain that does exist.

I just woke up. There's a few more clear skin patches, but not the huge leap in recovery I was hoping for. I'm gonna shower up and then I'll take some pictures.

Hurry up with your drat shower :)

----------------

Winkie
Aug 25, 2002

by elpintogrande

quote:

waffle iron came out of the closet to say:

Is that the third time you're answered what camera you have?

Off topic but you have the greatest avatar ever and Gelatinous BLOB has the most appropriate username.

You're going to be fine dude, just check that right hand side a bit, it does look a little dodgy, bit discoloured, but I reckon within 3-4 days it should look great.

----------------

Winkie
Aug 25, 2002

by elpintogrande

quote:

I'm taking AMOX TR-K CLV 875-125 MG tablets.

AMOX is likely Amoxycillin (sp?) which is an antibiotic iirc, Invicta would be able to tell you more.

----------------