Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

First off, I didn't think they would do something like this when you aren't even through puberty yet.

Second off, all the sue goons, shut the gently caress up, have you ever had surgeory?

First off, you want him to heal instantly. I had a cyst removed on my hand that had me out for a couple of days to heal. It's not going to heal because you want to see a perfect nose before you log off. None of my operations took less than four days to get healed from.

Second, YES, his mother signed something. They don't go, "OMG HERE you go if something Happens MONEY MONEY MONEY!" If this is an alergic reaction then more than likely the doctor is covered.

It's like the blind leading the blind.

Oh, and by the way:

SUE SUE SUE! OMG SUE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU