Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

quote:

The Gumby came out of the closet to say:
It's a Canon Powershot S50.
Is that the third time you're answered what camera you have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

quote:

The twitching isn't nonstop. It's just like every so often... It's from the top left side of my nose up to my left eyebrow.
Sounds like a little nerve damage from the procedure. Once the skin is better healed it should go away. I doubt it will cause any long term problems.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

quote:

You CAN be given anesthetics but it's really not necessary. The procedure involved sitting down while wearing these little goggles and getting zapped in the nose many, many times. Websites I've read made it sound like a few zaps suffices, but this guy did probably around 50 or so. It was kind of ridiculous.

Aww, I was imagining it was something like Moonraker.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004
The strangest thing happened to me today. I work as the assistant to the Web Editor at my college and he had a digital camera on his desk. I just about died when I walked up to it and noticed it was a Canon S50. Then I explained the nose thread to my boss and he was disturbed. I really have to stop talking about the forums to lay people.