Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004
nosetexture.jpg made me spontaneously burst out in laughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

The Gumby came out of the closet to say:

Haha! It actually kinda looks like a cinnabon.

wtfs a cinnabon

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

CubanMissile came out of the closet to say:

Tasty! That's what it is.

i hafta admit especially that last picture made my mouth start watering

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004
this thread made me hungry.mmmm the first thing that came to mind was créme brûlè

you know, that french food where they use a flame thrower to burn the yellow pudding. YUM!

edit: AMELIE EATS IT FFS

LeChimp fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Mar 24, 2004

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004
Keep the updates coming Gumby. Will your nose ever be the same again, you think? Will it get a rough and wild texture, just like an orange? or smooth like a tomato

BTW: the last picture, the one with the cream mixed with puss/fester made my cousin think i was a pervert!

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004
DO NOT touch the scabs god drat it. Not unless you want your nose to look even worse. If you do it, however, your nose will be legendary. its your choice.

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

Aqua came out of the closet to say:
my god those pictures are some of the most disgusting images ive ever seen

Hey! You're talking about gumby here, he's reading the thread and might be hurt by your comments. it's his face we're talking about here. watch it.

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004
what camera are you using? amazing closeups!

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

I want to get contacts, but there's no way I'm going to a loving Hour Eyes looking like this.

Have you considered laser surgery?

LeChimp fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Mar 25, 2004

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

I asked my mother to kiss it and "make it all better." Naturally, she said no.

:mad:

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

It's tender... I mean, touching it hurts. I can't blow my nose without looking retarded. When I put on/take off shirts, I make sure to stretch out the neck portion so that my nose doesn't touch anything.

It's not terrible, though. When its left alone, it doesn't hurt. It itches, however, and I'm well aware that I can't scratch it, so that can be bothersome. It's mainly just being constantly aware that there's a shell of ugliness on my face at all times that really drives me mad.

dont worry, you'll be beautiful as ever once this heals over.

edit: is your camera broken since there havent been any new pics lately?

edit2: AH I didnt notice your latest picture. it seriously made me wanna use my fingers and squish the black and white parts all over the place.

LeChimp fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Mar 25, 2004

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

ryanbruce came out of the closet to say:
What kind of camera is that?

It's a Canon Powershot S50.

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

margarita! came out of the closet to say:

Forget the lawsuits, just call up Canon and tell them you've got the hottest marketing angle ever. They sell cameras and you get insanely rich - everyone wins!

Glad to see it's looking better.

Could you take some outdoors and normal indoors pictures with that camera? If it's good, I might buy one!

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

Sorry for the lack of pics today... I decided the little change that had occured overnight wasn't worth photographing. I'd still be willing to take photos if you guys would like, but at this point it's covered in cream so seeing the small difference would be difficult.

Still, I'll DEFINITELY post pics tomorrow. I pwomise.

I'll take your word for it... I mean, since you pwomised and everything.

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

Fatgut came out of the closet to say:
chriskempnise.jpg

he just keeps on getting more and more beautiful!

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004
When taking extreme closeups like that, with lots of lightening, everyone has those nosehairs. Don't pass judgement on Gumby for that, please!

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004
Take pics of the bolches please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeChimp
Feb 12, 2004

quote:

Ok, but they're really not all that noticeable.

That's okay, I've missed seeing closeups of your nose, thats all.

Will you hurry up with the pictures?!