Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gelatinous BLOB!!
Mar 13, 2004
drat, nice pictures, what kinda camera is that?

Just kidding.

But seriously, I might buy that camera, great quality pictures!

I think you will make a full recovery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gelatinous BLOB!!
Mar 13, 2004

quote:

FloatingPoop came out of the closet to say:

Oh to sell a camera with these as demo shots...

Yeah, I showed my mom the pictures... she seemed... "interested"

Gelatinous BLOB!!
Mar 13, 2004

quote:

The Gumby came out of the closet to say:

You just singlehandedly cheered me up. Heh.

My eyebrow is still twitching, though.

Is your brow twitching all the time? 24/7? I dont think the laser therapy would have an effect on your eyebrow, but I could be wrong.

One time I was helping a customer at work she asked me a really stupid question and at that moment my right eye started to twitch. Holy poo poo, the look on that old ladys face. It must have looked like I wanted to jump over the counter and beat her retarted. I've never seen an older person shuffle away at such a fast pace. Ahh good times.