Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
3,710 Users Browsing
3,504 registered users logged in.
205,804 users total.
3,704,912 total threads.
244,265,773 total posts.
3,358,965 archived threads.
79,564,519 archived posts.
2 users banned today.
25,437 total users banned.
Main Moderators
General Booshit - Look at this pigs huge balls. Genesplicer, Fleta Mcgurn, Mr. Creakle, Jestery, Literally A Ghost, Aardvark!
Post Your Fearvorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! - Here are some example favorites to get you started: 1. Memes 2. Things that never happened 3. Names for a pet rabbit Sally, JacquelineDempsey, sweeperbravo, Pastry of the Year
BYB: We had to remove the O because it was haunted - Much Like Your Ghosting Manifisto, Ghosts And Ghouls
Limited Edition Collections - Talk about all the stuff that would put you on Hoarders. corgski
Discussion Moderators
ResetEra - A wholly owned subsidiary of the Spencer's Gifts MOBA network VideoGames, NikkolasKing, Harrow
Transylvanian Graves - Wake up, meeple! Play analog games: pen, paper, card, dice. Dare you enter our magical realm?
SUBFORUMS: The Game Room
Leperflesh, potatocubed
Dark and Dreadful - A chill place where you can come in and have a nice chat among friends. Ardennes, Handsome Ralph, CommieGIR, Anidav, GreyjoyBastard, Epic High Five, fool of sound
Corpse SPAM - People say I 'idolize' Stalin. Not true, I hold a fair and balanced view. Dreylad, Crusty Nutsack, vyelkin
Ask/Tell - Ask other people on the forums about making life decisions for you. Do it. It's a fabulous idea. Grand Fromage, Cyrano4747
Serious Halloween / Spooky Crap - Computer hardware, software, coding, and other technical issues. Internet Explorer, movax
Inspect Your Ghosts - Hellphones, eye-things, etc None
Spooky Argument Stadium - I pride myself and think of myself as a man of faith, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a home run. And so that'll make it a 4-0 ballgame. I don't know if I'm going to be putting on this headset again. Hand Knit, harperdc, iospace
You Look Like Shit - The diet, fashion, and fitness subforum for all your magic shakes and designer pantaloons and shit. Shine
The Ghoulish Outdoors - Goonscouts: all of the cookies none of the merit Verman, Safety Dance
Goons With Spoons - We Define Sandwiches Liquid Communism
Automotive Insanity - Dig through the ditches with the 2022 Dragula’s On-Demand All Wheel Drive system / Burn through the witches Dragula's best-in-class V8 torque / Slam in the back of my Dragula’s class leading 509L of cargo space with third row seat folded flat
SUBFORUMS: Psycho Asylum
CAT INTERCEPTOR, Elmnt80
Helping Cryptids Homedecorate - Design and build stuff! Post here about your home improvement, hobby, and other do-it-yourself projects. SoundMonkey, H110Hawk, corgski
Pet Island - Post about your pets, livestock, husbandry, corgis, and giant cocks here. Pictures welcome. RoboRodent
The Frightening Range - Hey assholes, lock up your ghosts Cyrano4747, Somebody Awful
Everyone's Been Reenlisted - Veterans of Forum Wars: You don't have to be enlisted, but it doesn't help. McNally
The Finer Arts Moderators
Imp Zone - The treasure behind the waterfall. None
The Enclosed Pool Area - It's like Imp Zone, but for wrasslin'. None
"Somehow, Halloween returned" - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. josh04, reignofevil, sebmojo
Cinema Demoniacs - Talk about movies old, new and forthcoming; share your opinions and belittle everyone else's. MacheteZombie, Roth
No Music Discussion - Talk about music and bands here, or discuss music making in the Musician's Lounge. Henchman of Santa
Cryptkeepers Convention - Writing Prompt: While reading a scary book, you realize that you’re a character in it.
SUBFORUMS: The Dorkroom
SoundMonkey, Sitting Here, sebmojo
The Book Bran - Catch the reading bug! Hieronymous Alloy
TV IV - Television Doesn't Stop OldSenileGuy, muscles like this!, esperterra
Rapidly Going Deaf - The what's up hot dog memorial forum for discussing podcasts, radio shows and the people who make both. Junpei Hyde
BSS: Batman's Skeletal Sanctuary - The original Zack Snyder containment zone. X-O, JordanKai
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Real Anime - Discuss Anime, Manga, and other Japanese and Asian Media here. Julias
Archives Moderators
Comedy Goldmine - The best of the best threads. Pragmatica
General Bullshit - This is the general discussion forum for discussing things, generally. Genesplicer, Fleta Mcgurn, Mr. Creakle, Jestery, Literally A Ghost, Aardvark!