Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Medical Care: 09/16/2030, 13:03

Watase laid Kazami down on the floor.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to roll up your pants.
R-right...

There was no time to be hesitating. Watase rolled up Kazami's pants,

and grimaced instinctively. Kazami's pale leg was drenched in blood. Her wound wasn't that deep, but it was fairly wide.

(Can I really treat this with Chiron...!?)

Impossible. Even if he were to apply the ointment to her, it would just continue bleeding in this state.

Tachibana, let's head to the infirmary! We should be able to treat you there!
Wait!

♪ BGM: Words of Healing

Kazami grabbed Watase's sleeve and spoke.

It appears my arteries are unharmed... so we can perform adequate treatment right here.
But this needs to be stitched closed...!
We don't have the time or skills for stitches... so we'll use this.

Kazami then took something out of her breast pocket.

This is...!?
It's a medical stapler... please use this to close up my wound.
But...
H-hurry up... it's still bleeding...!
...!

Watase resolved himself and took the stapler. He then pressed it against Kazami's wound.

I'm counting on you...
...Here I go.

Watase then pressed the stapler--

Kazami's face twisted in pain.

You okay!?
...!

Kazami nodded as she kept her eyes shut. Watase hardened his heart and pressed the stapler once again. --Five staples were enough to seal the wound. Watase then used about half of the Chiron tube on the wound without worrying about how much he was using. Soon enough, the bleeding stopped completely.

--Okay, we're done!
Haah, haah...!

Kazami's breathing was pained.

Th... thank you.
Does it hurt?
A bit... but it's tolerable.
I see... that's good to hear.

This feels a little nostalgic...
Huh?
Oh, uh... it just reminded me of the times when I was first starting out in Sirius. I would get injured like this a lot, and then you would scold me. Back then, you told me 'you're so reckless I can't even bear to watch'.
Huh... It feels a bit surprising to hear that I said something like that. I never would have imagined you had a phase like that.

When she heard Watase talk about himself like he was someone else,

Captain... do you really remember nothing?
Huh...?
...For example, what about any memories about me? Are you sure you don't remember anything?

But Watase couldn't lie.

...I'm sorry. I really don't remember anything.
...I... see...

Kazami then grew quiet.

This yellow branch guards the entrance to another Kazami friendship scene. Our Sense of her being 4 or higher lets us in.