Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Part 1

Xander! I'm fine. But...why are you invading Hoshido?!
Father says it's time to show our true strength.

What a coincidence

Join us, and we'll end this quickly! If we conquer Hoshido here and now, we can avoid unnecessary bloodshed.
Xander...I...I need a minute.

Ryoma....

*Nohrians royals arrive*

I'm glad you're OK, Corrin. You must have the devil's own luck!

If you played this game before, you would know they're trying really hard to make devil's own luck his catchphrase.

It is one of his few voiced lines.

Yaay! We got our brother back!

Corrin is MY brother, not yours!
You are mistaken. Corrin is my sweet little brother. You may not have him.
Don't be fooled by their words. You belong with your true family in Hoshido!
We have loved you and raised you since you were a child. Come home, little prince. We can live as a family once more!
Come home to Hoshido, Corrin!
No, Corrin! Nohr is your home!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-5N9XZwCF8

My family...

WHO WILL HE CHOOSE

Birthright is the choice that was already decided, if you somehow skipped straight to here.

With Corrin officially a Hoshidan, all the title cards are now in the sakura petals on both sides.

Corrin...Don't tell me you're siding with Hoshido.
I'm afraid so. I've made up my mind-I stand with Hoshido.
I feared the Hoshidans might try to brainwash you...I am well aware of your Hoshidan lineage. It is true that we lack common blood.

You KNEW???

No matter what anyone says, you are my brother, Corrin. I know that Camilla, Leo, and Elise feel the same way. And Father will forgive you. I know it.

pfft

You are of Nohr! Return to us, Corrin!
I'm sorry. I can't go back.
King Garon is a coward and a liar. I've witnessed enough of his destruction.
Causing an explosion in a crowded city center with no regard for innocent life...

Quick flashback there.

Tell me. If King Garon thinks of me as family...
How could he have orchestrated this attack? I could have easily been killed along with Queen Mikoto.
The truth is that I was just a pawn. Collateral damage. King Garon was willing to sacrifice my life in pursuit of his agenda.

Father...evil? How could you say that, little prince?

YOU KNEW CORRIN WAS ORPHANED, WHAT

Xander, please...Join me! Join me and help put an end to his cruelty!
Corrin...

Rude

Traitor? Brother, wait!
Enough. I never thought you would turn your back on your kingdom and your family. Your betrayal will not be forgiven. You want to side with Hoshido? Fine.
Over my dead body!
Xander!

Ow. Stop that

I will not rest until I've returned you to your senses. Get up! Get up and return to Nohr with me. Surely there's some part of you that still remembers your true family.
Brother, my mind is made up.
If that's the case...
I will end this quickly.
Wait!

Hey, Ryo. Wow, you took your goddamn time to get here.

Ryoma! Please, we can settle this peacefully.
What's wrong, Corrin? Lost your focus?
Tossing your sword aside and dying as a martyr won't do us any good.
Fiend! If you see to take my brother from me, I won't go easy on you.

A splendid idea. I've yearned to introduce you to a dear friend of mine-the dark blade Siegfried!
Camilla, Leo, Elise! Are you ready?
Darling, I was born ready. Let's kill them all quickly so we can make it home in time for Corrin's nap.
You're coming with us-that's all there is to it. Understood, Corrin?
Yay! We're gonna take Corrin back home!

*whispers* I think the Nohrian family is going a little nutz

Corrin has made his choice. All that remains is to spill your blood and wipe my divine sword clean.
Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura! Steel yourselves...
I'll be your shield, Corrin. They won't kidnap you again.
Stupid Nohrian jerks! I'll kill all of you!
I'm r-ready. I won't let them hurt you, Corrin.