Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Got a couple new upgrade options. Traveler's Plaza upgrades to 8 visitors from streetpass which is meaningless. Same with Lilith's Temple which raises her level cap, also meaningless for a single-player run.

Upgrading the Peach/Jade means I now get more material per offering. So I'll upgrade Jade since that ultimately makes exchanging for other jewels easier.

I like how it wasn't we failed to win. The team failed to start an attack.

Oh, I hope Ryoma is here...
He's the toughest person I've ever met, but... I'm still worried.
Have faith, Takumi. Soon, the six of us will be reunited in the fight against Nohr!
I agree. I'm confident we're on the right path.
Hmm, someone's coming this way.
Who is it?
I can't tell yet. Look, over there, coming out of the shadows.
It can't be Xander. He couldn't have tracked us down so quickly.
Wait. That's not Xander. But it's definitely trouble...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nehyB51GwcE

The snippet from the first trailer that started the craze.

Why is she two feet from Corrin, guys

A little birdie told me that you were coming here, and I just couldn't resist.

No, Hinoka...it's OK.
So, this is your new big sister, eh? Hmm...
Camilla... I hope you know I could never replace you. But I couldn't stand for what King Garon represents, either.
I had to make an impossible decision...

I'm happy to see you with your new siblings and your new friends. All I ever wanted was for you to be loved! So I'm glad that you are, even though we're not together any longer.
Camilla...

Well, this seems to go much smoother than Xander at least.

If only this joy could last, baby brother...

Welp never mind

What are you doing?
Look out, Corrin!
Will someone hurry up and take her out?

You're the one with the bow!

I'm working on it!

He'll never be our brother again. I'll never get to sing him to sleep. We've loved him for most of his life, but I guess that wasn't enough in the end...
I'll make you pay for taking him from us! You'll all die, here and now!
Camilla, no!

Oh, this rear end in a top hat again

Yes, yes. Sorry for the delay.
Hans?!
I'm sorry, dearest Corrin. I wish all could be as it was, but I came here to fight. I won't allow you to meet with the Hoshidan prince!
Hans and my lovely retainers will help me take good care of you!
Camilla, please! No!

*Camilla retreats to the city wall*

But if you survive long enough to make it all the way up here...
I will do what I must and pierce your body with my blade. And then cradle you in my arms...just as I did when you were a child.
Sister...

So, busy as hell map with a "timer" of sorts with Thieves running around to loot the houses. Good news is that deployment is higher for this map, so more firepower overall.

Bench 4, Stats HERE

Vote HERE

Hinta's out for three straight missions in essentially being the top three voted each time.