Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Beyond this door, we'll finally meet the legendary Rainbow Sage...
Be careful, Corrin. Don't let your guard down just yet.
You're right. Let's just take this slowly...

*Corrin readies to open the door*

On one...two... THREE!

Come on, are you really surprised

Oh! Hello!
You?! What are we doing back here again?
Hoo hoo! This is where I live. Sorry to disappoint you.
It can't be. You're the Rainbow Sage? Why didn't you say so when we first met you?
Well, that wouldn't have been any fun, would it? The legend would take a bit of a hit if you could just meet me anywhere.
I...I suppose you're right. Well, now that we've made it, will you grant us the same power you granted the others?
No.

To be fair, the trial was kind of a joke.

Or is there some other challenge we have yet to face?
No, there is nothing else. You've done it...you can hold your heads up high! Don't you see? You've all fought so hard just to get here... The journey itself is what has strengthened you. Your minds and your bodies. If I were to ask you to climb another 5,000 vertical feet, I have no doubt you'd do it.

Thank you, Mr. Miyagi for giving us a free EXP map

Yes. I see what you mean.
Hoo, hoo! You feel it, don't you? Like you could do anything you set your mind to?
Yes. Yes, I do. Thank you, Rainbow Sage.
Don't thank me yet! There's one more thing I can do for you, Corrin.
Wait, how did you know my name?

But that's neither here nor there. Now, show me the blessed Yato, if you will.
Very well. Does this have to do with the Seal of Flames?
Ah...you HAVE been paying attention. Good. Now, I must speak with the one who wields the Fujin Yumi.
Huh? What do you want from me?
Both of you, lift your weapons, if you would. Now, look at each other with calm minds and open hearts. This is the beginning. The Seal of Flames must be unlocked to initiate peace...

I, who forged the sacred blade... I, who committed the great sin... I, who wove the divine colors... I call on you now, Seal of Flames!

Mid-season upgrade. Or late-mid season, whatever.

The divine blade Yato is no more. You are now the proud owner of the Noble Yato, its worthy successor.
I...I can feel a kind of power coursing through it...
That is nothing compared to what you will feel later. Bu that's all I can tell you for now. Now, if my sources are accurate, there is a very confused army looking for you. I believe NOW would be an opportune time to return to Nohr.
You're right. I had almost forgotten about that...
Understandable, given all you've been through. However, it would behoove you to gather your wits quickly and move on. I am certain greater challenges lie ahead.

(Scene transitions)

Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm just pleased as punch that you didn't die on the way here!
I vow to return here and visit you again once the war is over.
Oh?
What? Should...should I not do that?
Oh! Pardon me. Nom you would be welcome to visit me anytime. Farewell, Corrin.
Farewell, Rainbow Sage. Thank you.

*The party leaves*

I'll be long dead before I find out, I suppose...
But still...it would be nice for him. Hoo hoo!

Noble Yato: E rank, 11 mt, 85 hit, 5 crit, 10 avoid, +2 STR/SPD while in inventory

It's effectively a strong Silver Sword with no drawback, and still gives bonuses while in Dragon Form. I mean, it's a drat good weapon but still not Rajinto or Fujin Yumi good still.