Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Izana's gone forever, along with Kana and Kaden sidelined. Surprised Takumi is staying but thank goodness because I need him soooo badly.

Rinkah, Sakura, Hinoka, and Silas will move up and take on the right path since there's less enemies. The Berserkers on this map thankfully don't move, which is good because MAN OH MAN they hit hard.

Also, goddamnit Silas.

The Dragon Veins here freeze the water so it's basically walkable. BAD idea, as the water's the only reason why all the enemy units can't bumrush me. Even Oboro would instantly die to a mob.

Midori paves the way for Felicia to completely destroy that mage up Sorcerer up there.

Seriously, did I miss some translation joke on Merchants being the new tricksters?

Hinoka flies over to take out the other spellcaster, but gains meh. Now's not the time to be super tank.

Corrin's group moves slowly to the left, while I'm redoubling my defenses by having Oboro inch forward with Scarlet's Rally Defense.

Kaze starts out the turn by killing this reinforcing Adventurer. There's going to be more of them in the upcoming turns.

Azama continues his path to try and cap out HP and not much else.

Takumi gets a nice crit off his Fujin, and raises his two essential attributes this time.

Sakura chips in some damage to gain yet another Sakura level. The low skill is probably the biggest worry here and her resistance is surprisingly not outstanding for a magic user.

Right side is still being worked on, as the left side is about to face the main threats.

I would rather see nothing than more strength.

Alright, back on track for Silas.

Rinkah gets two rounds in with a counterkill and nets some defense. Why not, her speed's already capped so there's going to be less stats than usual in the future.

Oboro's in bad shape after taking on four enemies, though hilariously the very high level Paladin deals by far the least amount of damage. That's what you get for having balanced stats!

Goddamnit, man. Please gain some skill.

If I showed you Corrin's growths and then showed you his stats now, you'd probably be disappointed. Basically most of it went to his HP.

Kaze learned Lethality. Which can be a curse at times because Kaze at this point is the ultimate weakener for other units to get EXP.

Takumi is finally at Ryoma's level (literally). Clearly not as powerful, but he sure does hit super hard.

Also will literally never miss after learning Certain Blow. You know, useful for a character with 30 skill....

Scarlet needs to kill every once in a while before resuming support duties. Team Silas continues up the right finally.

Rinkah gets some counterkills going, gaining more defense in the process.

Very lucky the two Merchants are Azama and Midori who are the most eccentric. Imagine Sakura doing this

Pretty good. Only bad thing is that she'll basically be a low-rent Mozu until level 15 and then she'll be the most powerful character.

BIG DAMAGE

Suddenly speedster Silas now.

Welp, the house is destroyed. Had no chance to reach it without instantly dying, but the enemies are too strong for me. I'll show the scene anyways after this.

A lot of units teetering on the 20/21 speed mark.

Why is everyone suddenly gaining speed? Not that I'm complaining too much.

Somehow, Team Silas has reached the center first.

The General is just a boss in icon only. No special dialogue or anything. Just gives a ton of EXP.

Some clean-up on the remaining enemies. Disappoint.

DISAPPOINTMENT.

Third time's the charm for the Hoshido royal family.

Now that I look at it, what the hell's with all these low skills?

You are so lucky this is just Birthright.