Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Well, hello. What do we have here?

What...what is this place?
Heh. I told you. This is the REAL Nohr. The royals don't even know about this place. It's how the ordinary people around here get by.
It's so...lively! There are so many shops and people. This is more like what I imagine when I think of a capital city.
Yeah, this is the true heart of Nohr. It's a place free from the prying eyes of the king's spies and soldiers. Here you can see a real glimpse of what it means to be a Nohrian! Only rich foreigners and idiots venture out into the streets above, heh.
I see.

Somehow the sewers of Nohr are better than being outside. Checks out.

This is encouraging. I do see some poverty, but aside from a few differences, this could be Hoshido. I'd like to think our kingdoms have more in common than we thought. Maybe...not all Nohrians are...hmm.
It makes me so happy to hear you say that, Ryoma. Maybe one day...our two kingdoms will coexist peacefully.

Go away, Aerithsth

Not today, girlie. Bug off.
Hey, that's mean! The least you could do is take a look! See? I have all different kinds! They're all so pretty and— *GASP*
What's wrong? What's going on?

Guess who's back

Corrin!
Elise?!
Is it really you? What are you doing here?
Elise...I could ask you the same question! You're a princess! What are you doing selling flowers in the market?
I...I can't talk about it here. I've got a place just around the corner. Come with me and we'll talk!
You've got a...place? This really is some kind of alternate world!
Heehee! Don't worry—not all that much has changed. I'm just so happy to see you again! Father doesn't know I'm here, so you don't need to worry.
Follow me!

*The group gather at a room*

You're so handsome!
Oh, um, thank you.
Corrin, this is my nanny, Cassita. She lives down here. I...I've been spending a lot of time with her since you left.
She gets so lonely. Why don't you come home and visit more often, young man?
Cassita! Please, that's embarrassing. Would you mind making some tea for everyone?
I'm sorry, dear. Yes, of course. Be right back...*leaves*

You want to know why I'm here, don't you? *sigh* Well, the castle just doesn't feel like home anymore.
What do you mean?
A lot has changed since you left, and since the war started. Us siblings, well... We were all so upset over losing you, we could hardly look at each other anymore... Now Xander's always gone, Leo's left, and Camilla barely speaks. It's like the heart's been ripped from the castle. I get so lonely there.

I'm so sorry, Elise. But why are you selling flowers? Surely you don't need the money...
Oh, that's just to help out Cassita a little bit.
I collect the flowers at the castle and bring them here to sell. It takes my mind off the whole situation, and I give the money to Cassita. Flowers make people happy! If I can't be happy, at least I can make others happy.

Well, don't tell my wife about that. She doesn't like it when you take flowers away like that.
Your...who?
Hello, I'm your new sister.
Um, isn't that also your sist-
HI I'M PAPA'S GIRL
...Brother, what did you do
You're an aunt!

When I saw you in Cyrkensia, you looked so worried...
Yes, well...I was with Father...
He's been acting so strangely...
Oh? Why do you say that?
He's been...scarier than usual. If someone crosses him, he kills them like it's nothing. He even...killed Zola. Right in front of me.

We were there, Elise. That was like a month ago. Or was it? How much time has passed?

I think even Xander is beginning to question him. Xander said father is like a different person from the one he knew growing up.
A different person... Xander said that?

That must've been when Xander was like...5 years old cause he was still pretty murder happy back then.

Yep. He said Father wasn't nearly as scary when he was younger. He said Father wasn't cruel back then. That he loved showing his strength... But he had dignity and charm and didn't care for conquering other kingdoms. He told me that things started getting bad when Queen Arete died.

I've only heard Xander talk about his mother, Queen Katerina.
Oh, my! Now THOSE names bring back some memories. Queen Arete! And Queen Katerina, too. I haven't thought of her in ages! Such lovely ladies!
Cassita! Were you listening to our whole conversation? Yeesh!
I'm sorry, honey, but your tea has been ready for ages! I couldn't help but overhear a few little words here and there...
It's all right, ma'am. I'm curious, though. Did you know Queen Arete or Queen Katerina?
Oh, yes. I worked for both of them for a time. Both fine ladies, just fine!

Said he'd never marry again!
Hah! That changed the minute he met Lady Arete. She had such an amazing voice. Her singing would fill the castle. And she was so beautiful! She looked an awful lot like your friend there, actually. You know—the one with the blue hair!
Well, that makes sense. Azura was born in Nohr. She's probably King Garon's daughter with Queen Arete.
WHAT?! I have another sister I didn't even know about?
Oh, um... I...
Azura?

Let's take it to the next level with some cookies, shall we?
I'm sorry, but we really must be going.
Thank you very much for the tea and your hospitality.
Oh, that's too bad. I wish you could stay longer.

Big sister! I'm so glad I met you!
Yes... It was nice meeting you as well.
Hmm...

Unit Joined

Shura

Class sets: Starts as Outlaw, Ninja, Fighter
PSkill: Highwayman-When user triggers the battle, if the enemy cannot counter-attack, enemy’s Strength and Speed -3 after the battle (stats recover by 1 each Turn)

Growth Rates
HP: 30
STR: 30
MAG: 25
SKL: 25
SPD: 55
LCK: 30
DEF: 15
RES: 55

Shura is an old school pre-promote, bringing along decent bases with bad growths but comes with a Spy Yumi that he can use. He's yet another bow user, but he has nice utility with his PSkill and could become more of a nuisance if you switch him over to Ninja for a couple levels for Poison Strike before reverting back.