Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

And now it looks like I'm losing my precious Elise, too...
Camilla. You're not losing anyone. Elise is just coming with us to help persuade King Garon and Xander.
Persuade them? Is it...possible?

If you just listened to us for one drat minute, we would've been there by now.

Well, we won't know until we try. We have to change their minds to stop the fighting! I'm just doing whatever I can to bring our family back together again.
It turns out we all want the same thing, Camilla! To be together again!
Oh, Elise...
Listen. When the war is over, I want to establish a peaceful alliance. If Nohr and Hoshido are on cordial terms, we don't have to be estranged.

"I mean, eventually Garon will stop trying to murder me. Right???"

Do you really think peace is possible? I'd love to be a family again...
What is the point of believing otherwise? We will either forge a peaceful future or die trying.
I see.
Well, I suppose it would be wonderful if we could all get along... I think I understand what you're trying to do. I hope you can make it happen.
Thank you, Camilla.

Join our team.

Yes...I can imagine it now. Xander, Leo, Elise, and...the Hoshidan Prince Corrin.
We could all have a picnic! And there would be games, and food, and...
dear...I'm feeling a bit woozy...

*Camilla faints*

Goddamnit. Goddamn you Yukimura for being our last party member.

Her pulse is strong, and she's breathing normally. I think she's fine. But she took quite a beating in that fight, and she must have been exhausted... No matter. We can take care of her. The rest of you are free to go.
Oh? You won't try to stop us?
Yeah! You heard what she said, right? We can't go against Lady Camilla's orders just because she's unconscious!
As much as I'd like to keep fighting...

Whatvever, Beruka! I'm tired—why don't you pick up Camilla and carry her back to her quarters.
Why me?
Did you not hear me? I'm tired! That's why you!
I see.
All right, Corrin. Get out of here before we change our minds! You just gave Lady Camilla hope... Don't go breaking her heart again!
Go ahead, Corrin. Hurry.
Right. Thank you.

This war is coming to an end...I promise!