Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

"Cheating like a real prince of Nohr, you scumbag"

N-no... I'm still so weak. I'm still no match for you...
Why did you let me win, Xander? TELL ME! WHY?!
Answer me! I fought so hard to be stronger... But it's still not enough! You still... *sob* Ended up protecting me in the end... It's just like when we always trained together... It's just like... *sob*

Do you know what my favorite memory is? Sharing a laugh with you, Elise, Camilla, and Leo around the dinner table. I think Leo had his boots on the wrong feet that day...

Is that seriously a thing we're putting on Leo? Is that his "character?"

In my heart I have so many memories of us siblings laughing together... Those were the happiest days of my life.
Then why did it have to end this way? Why did we have to fight?! If you had just listened to Elise, or to me... Neither of you would have had to die!

You chose a path...but I never had that choice. I am the Crown Prince of Nohr. My fate was sealed the day I was born.

Uh...actually...

Xander...
I'd like to think that things could have turned out differently in another world. We could have ended the war together, fighting side by side.

Just wait a couple more updates, dude

*cough* *cough*
Xander! Stay with me!
I'm here, Corrin. I...I'm sorry...I let you slip away from me. As crown prince...

So, I really did intend to kill you for the good of Nohr. But in the end... I did what I always told you not to do. I let my feelings overrule my duty.
In the end, it was my undoing. Is that...is that justice?

what

That's not fair, Xander! You think you can just say something like that and die on me?
I'll never be as good as you, Xander... I see that now. I've always looked up to you... You can't leave me!

I couldn't lead this world...or Nohr...into peace. But you...you can. And you will. You can do the things I couldn't.
That's how you'll surpass me... In the end...
Xander...
I'm counting on you, Corrin... Father... Garon...he's...he's... *cough* *cough*

Xander...
I think I understand. I promise to stop him!
Thank you, Corrin. Now, it's time...to say good-bye... Please...don't cry...
No...

*sob*
Corrin...

If I stayed here crying, Xander would have g-gently scolded me... To honor their sacrifices, I must carry on their honorable legacy. I must be a light in the dark, just like Elise was... And I must be a kind and determined leader... *sob* Just like Xander.

Come on, everyone. It's time.
You can do this, Corrin.
Thank you, Azura.
Everyone...we're almost at the end. King Garon awaits.

Tae fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Apr 17, 2017