Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Debug: A: 09/16/2030, 10:11

Well, here we go again. Time to jump into Ukita's mind and fix some poo poo.

♪ BGM: Approaching Death

Dojima was lying dead in the room. To make matters worse, the jackhammer he and the others had prepared for their escape was broken.

(What in the world happened here in LABO while I was unconscious!?)

The rescue workers then entered the room-- And the moment Watase came out, Ukita instinctively grabbed him.

Hey, Captain Kasasagi! What in the world happened here!?
Wha-!?
Three people are dead, and even the jackhammer's broken...! You know something, don't you!? Answer me! Just talk already!

In my first playthrough, I worked out pretty quickly that the solution for this RAM stuff seems to be ''set everybody to high''. If it isn't, the game will tell you, and then you set to low instead. The game does break with this at a few points, but as a rule, it's pretty easy to set everybody high right off the bat unless it's clear that there's a choice between two people to be made. Anyway, ''everybody to high'' is the right answer here.

Perhaps Watase, Dojima, and Hiyama had prepared a different escape route, or perhaps they had been planning to escape when the lockdown lifted at 6:16 PM?

(In the first place, is it really just a coincidence that the jackhammer broke!? Or did someone break it intentionally!?)

Huh?
The hell if I know. Anyway, why're you freaking out so much, old man? We're feeling down here because we lost one of our squadmates. And yet your response is to choke me? What the hell's your problem?

--Natsuhiko repaired that false memory.

(--Then who else would know!?)

But Subject Y-II stopped Ukita before he could shout that.

D-don't panic...! People d-died there, right...? If something like that happens again...!
Ah... s-sorry... To think I of all people... would lose my composure like that.

Ukita then started persuading himself.

(That's right, calm down... calm down and assess the situation...!)

Their search of LABO then continued, the events of what had transpired in that room remaining a total mystery.

And that's one down.