Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Jakob?! What are you doing here?
I have been searching for you ever since we got separated at the Bottomless Canyon.
I was detained and could not join you as swiftly as I would have liked... But what matters is that I'm here now, ready to help you in any way I can.

So while Felicia was kinda lost, Jakob was actually captured by whoever before escaping.

The stats of the siblings don't really matter because you don't get EXP for them. I will highlight a new tool for Conquest which is the Freeze Staff.

Freeze Staff-D rank, 80 hit, 1-7 range, 4 uses, Reduces enemy’s Movement to 0 and Avoid by 20 until next turn

Freeze is extremely powerful because it essentially eliminates an enemy for a turn, and in some cases makes certain bosses much more hittable.

The objective for this mission is to kill four enemies, which basically means defeat everyone that's not Ryoma. Because unlike Birthright, Xander has like no chance to kill Ryoma.

Corrine vs. Takumi

Hmph. I knew it would come to this. From the moment we met, I knew you couldn't be trusted. And I was right.
Takumi... Please, let me explain.
I have no time for your empty words. Ryoma and the others were fools. I knew trusting a Nohrian would only lead to death and heartbreak.
But I am not Ryoma, nor my siblings. I won't make that same mistake. I shall take great joy in slaying you here and now like the traitor you are!

When defeated

Gah! You may not have honor, but you certainly have skill. This isn't over...

Corrine vs. Hinoka

What exactly do you think you're doing, Corrine?! Betraying us for Nohr... It just can't be true! They must have tricked you somehow, right?
I'm sorry, Hinoka. I just... I can't abandon the ones I loved all these years. It's as simple as that.
Corrine... Say it isn't so...

When defeated

How could this happen?! What have I been fighting for all this time...?

Corrine vs. Sakura

Corrine! Are you r-really gonna fight me right now? What did I ever do to you? All I wanted was to l-love you!
Sakura, I'm so sorry for all this. You didn't do anything wrong, I promise. It's difficult to explain, but I just need you to...um, take a little nap right now.
Sister, no...

good god, seriously?

When defeated

I don't...understand...

Corrine vs. Ryoma

Corrine! Do not allow them to fool you a moment longer. There's still time... Come back to your true family, where you belong!
I'm sorry, Ryoma. I'm afraid that's not possible. I've made up my mind. I'm staying with Xander and my Nohrian siblings.
Very well. Although it pains me, I see you cannot be dissuaded.
In that case, I have no choice but to drag you back to Hoshido by force!

When defeated

drat! I'll have to withdraw for now... This isn't over, Corrine!

Corrine vs. Yukimura

So, here we are. You have come back to us, but with a blade in hand. I suppose it's safe to surmise you have no intention of returning to Hoshido?
You are correct. Nohr is my home. It's where I belong.
How very upsetting. If Lady Mikoto were here to see this, it would break her heart.
Then again, she may just have smiled and said, "It's her path to choose."
Yukimura...
But such talk is pointless, for our dear queen has left this realm. As for myself, I am above all a tactician for the honorable Hoshidan army. As such, I am obligated to prevent you from returning to Nohr!

When defeated

I must withdraw... Forgive me, Lady Mikoto...

Takumi and Hinoka are paired up for this map, but get taken down easily by Leo and Corrine. The latter gets to lvl 9 with + HP/STR/DEF.

It kinda sucks that the siblings don't gain EXP but they'll probably be overleveled when they join anyway.

This is what happens when you try to attack Ryoma. And this is before Ryoma's turn where he gets +30 avoid from Duelist's Blow. Thankfully Xander has an Elixer so you have like 8 turns of Ryoma hitting the decoy.

Welp. And unlike Felicia, a Flame Shuriken can't save Jakob.

Gotta inflate Jakob's kill count.

I know that a princess of Hoshido siding with Nohr seems like the ultimate betrayal.

Yeah, ya think? Especially right after your real mom was murdered?

But I swear on my honor…I will end this war, for all of us. For Nohr and Hoshido—for you and me. I promise you that. Until then…farewell.

*Someone runs over to her*

Azura?
So...you're really leaving us?
Azura, I...
Are you sure about this, Corrine? Once done, it cannot be undone.

It's a tiny bit late for that. She just told Sakura to take a dirt nap.

It is??

These people, I've loved them for as long as I can remember. They are my family.
I see. If that is the path you have chosen, I will not try to stop you.
I am certain we will meet again. But for now... I suppose this is good-bye. *leaves*
Azura...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdCwW6KpHE0

WELCOME TO CONQUEST