Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Mozu's paralogue is available, but I'm going to save that for later EXP farming. Doing it now is a bit of a waste because I'm short two party members for that deployment.

WEAR SOME SHOES

The colder it gets, the closer we are. It won't be long until we arrive. The cold air is quite refreshing! I rather enjoy it, don't you?
"Enjoy" is not exactly the word I would use. I can hardly feel my fingers anymore. They'll be frozen before long.
Are you that cold, milady? I'm so sorry, I didn't realize.

Makes a little more sense with Felicia since she's Ice Tribe. Here, Jakob is just a weirdo. Well, more than usual.

I shall take the lead. Here I go! *Sprints*
He's so fast! JAKOOOB! WAIT FOR MEEE!
Lady Elise, slow down! You mustn't get ahead of the group!
They're gone!
Woah!

*A sudden snow storm obscured their view*

I believe so. But...it looks like we've been separated from the others.
drat, you're right! We have to find them and quickly!
Don't worry, Corrine. Jakob knows this area well, so they should be fine.
Honestly, I'm more concerned about the two of us... We must keep pushing forward before we freeze to death.
Very true. We better hurry before the path Jakob showed us is covered in snow.

*Silas and Corrine struggle through the snow storm*

Jakob said it gets colder the closer you get to the Ice Tribe village. We must be on the right track. Right, Silas?
So it would seem.
We must carry on. But my mind is...suddenly...hazy... And I can't...feel my...legs...

*Corrine falls*

S-sorry, Silas. I'm fine, really. I just...fell a little. No big deal... Are you sleepy? I'm suddenly...so very...so very sleepy...
Corrine, no! Please, stay with me! You must not fall asleep!
I'll get up soon, Elise. Just five more...minutes... Xander can wait.........
Corrine?
Corrine!

What the...?

*A man approaches them*

*Time passes*

Arghh... Whaaa...
Corrine! Thank goodness... For a while there, I thought I'd lost you.
Silas? What happened? I remember falling, and then everything went black. More importantly, where are we?

I am Kilma, leader of the Ice Tribe.

Hi, I hope I don't have to murder you again.

Kilma... Thank you for your kindness. It would seem you saved my life. My name is Corrine. I am the second princess of the kingdom of N—
Corrine! You should rest. NOW. You've had a long day.
Silas?
Is something the matter?

Perhaps you would allow her to rest a bit more before we resume the introductions?
...Yes, of course. I'll go prepare something warm to drink. Please excuse me. *leaves*

Silas is working overtime already in Conquest because Corrine does not know how to shut the gently caress up.

Silas, what was all that about? I feel fine.
Don't forget yourself, my milady. It could prove deadly.
I know all of this is new to you, but don't forget we came to suppress a rebellion. That means the Ice Tribe is disgruntled with the actions of the Kingdom of Nohr. In other words, we are their enemy.

The Ice Tribe talks a big talk about rebellion, but they folded instantly in Birthright when threatened so meh.

It's simply a bad idea, old friend.
Sound advice, Silas. You're right. I forgot myself for a moment.
Understandable for one who barely made it back to the land of the living. But we must exercise caution, or neither of us will ever see home again.

Who is this Silas, I don't recognize him

Such is the world we live in, I'm afraid. I must say, you truly have a remarkable knack for getting into trouble. I never thought this is how we'd breach the village. What should we do now?

Th-thank you very much.
You know, I usually would not allow strangers into my village like this. However, I made an exception for you two. It's that sword you carry, Corrine. That golden blade looks just like that of the hero of legend...

My Yato... A legendary sword... Well, it's a nice thought.

I can't tell if she's playing dumb or actually doesn't think the Yato is legendary considering two seconds ago.

As you can imagine, I simply couldn't abandon you after I saw that blade. Who knows, maybe you are the hero the world has been waiting for. If so, then there's a chance we will one day break free from those cruel Norhians.
If you'll excuse me, I believe I've babbled on about old Ice Tribe legends long enough. Ah, it looks like my daughter has finally arrived. Allow me to introduce you...

Wait, let me step back a but before you self-immolate again

What the... Flora?! What are you doing here?
I could ask you the same thing. And I shall. Why are you here, my liege?

This isn't good...

No, it's fine. We can still get out of this

Sister! Yaaay, I knew you'd make it!
Elise!
What a relief! I was so worried once I realized we had gotten separated.

Don't tell me Felicia is here too...
No, she's not. I came alone. Why did you and the others follow me here?
Nonsense. Whyever would we follow you? I didn't even know you were here.
Yeah, that's right! We got here all by ourselves!

Maybe not being able to shut up is genetic

WHAT?!
Elise, why would you say that?!
Huh? What do you mean? It's not a secret. Wait...doesn't suppress mean... You know, that we ask them to please stop rebelling? And maybe eat dinner together?
Elise, you don't understand. It's not that easy.

You monsters tricked me into helping you so so you could infiltrate my village.

Well, technically, that was your fault.

I promise you, that was not our intention.
Don't play dumb. Such childish games do not befit a princess, even one of Nohr.
I know how you Nohrians operate. Well, so be it. Flora! You know what must be done.
Yes, father. I will sound the alarm right away. The Nohrians have infiltrated our village. They must be expelled immediately. And permanently.

Great. You know, I'm fighting a lot of the same people despite being on the complete opposite route. Seems a bit disappointing so far.

I have no choice, Jakob. You wouldn't understand. The Nohrians... War is the only language they understand. Side with them and you'll pay the price!
That could have gone better... Be on your guard, Corrine!

Yes, Flora and the Ice Tribe will kill Felicia as well if this was Corrin instead.

This is a map with a simple Kill Boss objective, but a very beneficial side job if you're good enough. Everyone's deployed for this mission, which is another reason to hold off on Mozu's mission because someone would be left out here.