Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Everyone, retreat! We must escape before Nohrian reinforcements arrive!

Hang in there, Elise. It won't be long now until we can get you that medicine.
Thanks... Corrine... Hee... hee... I'm so glad... You didn't...
go back... to Hoshido... *gasp* *collapses*
ELISE!!

She's running out of time. She needs that medicine now. Stay strong, sweet Elise. We need you to hang in there...

*Time passes*

I believe the worst is over. We can rest easy now. As long as she gets plenty of rest, she should make a full recovery.
Thank you, Azura. Your knowledge of herbs and medicine saved her life. This has been a trying ordeal for all of us. I propose we take this opportunity to rest.
That's a splendid idea. Perhaps you could start by telling me what's on your mind.

I keep wondering how Ryoma knew we'd be here. It's killing me. There's no way the Hoshidan army could have known we were making this detour...

Iago

Yes, I've been pondering that as well. We should remain cautious. There might be those among the Nohrians who wish to see you fall...

Iago

But why? What have I done?

"Because you exist" -Iago

Corrine... Azura...
Elise! You're finally awake. How do you feel?
I was having... a dream... Gunter was there... He was talking to me...

Holy poo poo, someone mentioned Gunter other than Hans.

Gunter? Aw, Elise, you know he... That's not possible.
No... it was really Gunter... He was worried about you... He looked so lonely...

Soon we'll... we'll... Zzz... zzz... zzz...
Elise? ... She's fallen back asleep.

Well, I suppose it was just a dream. Gunter died in the Bottomless Canyon. No matter how much we wish we could see him again, it can never be.
And yet, I can't help feeling bothered by it. Gunter... Are you trying to tell us something?

HMM DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, AZURA

Character overview

Peri

Class sets: Starts as Cavalier, Dark Mage
PSkill: Bloodthirst-When user triggers the battle and defeats the enemy, Strength, Magic, Skill and Speed +4 for one turn

Growth Rates
HP: 40
STR: 65
MAG: 5
SKL: 40
SPD: 60
LCK: 50
DEF: 35
RES: 50

Peri is the speedster Cavalier. Not much bulk outside of resistance, and her skill growth is actually a bit worrisome. All cons aside, she's still in one of the best classes with Elbow Room and Shelter on deck which really saves her.

Laslow

Class sets: Mercenary, Ninja
PSkill: Fancy Footwork-Strength and Speed +1 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn when the “Rally” command is used

Growth Rates
HP: 60
STR: 60
MAG: 0
SKL: 65
SPD: 45
LCK: 60
DEF: 45
RES: 30

Laslow is a beefy sword hitter, which isn't as special when there's a half-dozen others that fit this description. What saves Laslow is that he has Ninja as an available class, bumping up his shaky speed to being respectable.

:siren: The Shake-up :siren: We've already seen most of the classes now, partly because Nohr is more on the classic classes. I have two Heart Seals, an Exalt and Hero's brand available. If you any suggestions for the next update's vote you feel strongly about, here's your chance.

Silas, Nyx, and Mozu are unavailable as mentioned before.

Tae fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Apr 30, 2017