Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

I'm intrigued for reasons the game probably didn't want me to be.

Also thanks for the spoiler.

Hey, it's one of the 30 neutral kingdoms between Hoshido and Nohr again.

Yes, silly Sister. Father wishes to meet with us here in Cyrkensia. It's his favorite town in all of Nestra.
But isn't it dangerous for Father to travel to a place like this?
It's fine. Father comes here often, and nothing bad has ever happened. Nestra is neutral territory, so you need not fear unless you try to start a fight.
Oh, I see. So we should all be safe here. That's a relief.

What? No. She specifically said "Unless someone wants to start a fight." Who do you think wants to start a fi-oh forget it.

This territory may be neutral, but there might be unruly Hoshidans about.
Leo!!
Long time no see, Sister.
I'm so happy to see you! Did you finish Father's mission already?
For the most part. All that's left is to guard Father during his time here. After that, I'm free to do as I please. That means I'll be joining you.
Thank you, Leo. I'll feel much better with you on our team.

My mind has been spiraling intro a dark abyss ever since we parted!
It's nice to have you back. While you were doing the king's bidding we couldn't help but wonder what awful trials he was forcing you to endure. We've been terribly worried.
Whoa! This has gotten way too mushy way too fast!! I appreciate your concern, both of you, but give me some breathing room!
Heh, sorry...
As you wish, milord.

I'm expected to be at the theatre well before he arrives. If you'll excuse me...
The theatre? What theatre?
Ah, that's right. This is your first time in the fair town of Cyrkensia. This place is known for its incredible singers and dancers. They always put on a big performance whenever Father comes to visit.
That's interesting... Sounds exciting.
If you're free, you should take the time to watch. It's sure to be breathtaking. Even warriors need to rest now and then. Just don't get carried away.
Anyway, I really must be going. I'll catch up with you later!
Bye, Leo!

*Leo leaves*

It's so hard to put up a front when I'm still reeling from the tragedy in Cheve. As fun as it sounds, I'm in no mood for a show right now.

asdfasdfasdf

I'll ask him about it whenever I get the chance. I need to know. And if he did give the order, maybe I can convince him there's a better way.

*Time passes*

Corrine! Over here!
There you are, Leo! I'm glad I finally found you. I've never seen such a huge crowd.
It's something else, isn't it? You're just in time. Father arrived moments ago.
Father... Corrine is here.
Father...

I am told you eradicated the rebels, as well as the unarmed townspeople.
Father, let me explain...
You did well, Corrine.
Huh?!

Rebellions are like seeds. One must salt the earth before they sprout. I knew you'd eventually come around and learn to accept my method of ruling. I'm told you even enjoyed watching the life spark fade from the injured rebel soldiers.

GARON IS EVIL, a thing anyone but Corrine would get by now. Also, why the gently caress is Hans a total bro and covering for her???

But, Father... That's not true! Why would Hans say that?! I need to talk to you about what happened in Cheve. If you'll please allow me to–
Lady Corrine, the performance is about to begin. Please take your seat.
But–
Such an important show cannot be delayed for one person, even a princess. You can discuss your newfound Nohrian pride with King Garon later.

Yes, Leo... Something awful. But I suppose I'll have to discuss it with Father later.
Yes I'm afraid so. We can't keep the performers waiting. Your seat is right over there. Please hurry–it's about to begin.
OK, I'm going. I'll fill you in later, Leo.

She would love to see this... I hope she found a seat elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n5TRJ4eljw

Oh hey Azura. Where did you get those clothes.

Wait, I've seen this before

Yeah, now I remember

My king! What's wrong?! King Garon!! Soldiers! Capture that performer! Do it NOW! Her song may have been a curse of some kind...

Corrine! Hurry, we need to catch that singer!
Huh?! The stage... It's empty.
Did she get away?! Well, she couldn't have gotten far. Let's hurry!
Right!

Oh man, what a total surprise if I somehow forgot the ability to read for a moment!

Hoshidan soldiers?!
Back away if you wish to live. This war ends now... And the way to peace begins with the Nohrian king's death.
You intend to buy peace with death? That's madness!

Well, actually....

So the Hoshidans are responsible for that singer's curse. I should have known.
Singer? Curse? What are you rambling on about?
Don't play dumb. One of your underlings performed a cursed song to hurt our father!
I have no idea what you're referring to, nor do I care. Leave it to a filthy Nohrian to fabricate a story to try and distract us.
You're a liar and a coward! I won't let you get away with this!

*Azura returns*

Nothing much. How have you been doing???

Azura! Where have you been?
Sorry I'm late. I wasn't feeling well, so I went outside to get some air.
Why are there Hoshidan soldiers here?
They've come to kill father. They used some strange song to incapacitate him. Oh! While you were outside, did you see a strange woman fleeing the opera house?
...No. I did not.

Troops! Prepare to attack!
Dammit... We have no choice. We'll have to fight them off!
Let's do this.

Here's the opera house again, which is much tougher this time around because Conquest and skill debuffs and Entrappers, etc.

This is the last chance for Peri. She is level 10 while the rest of the party, even Kaze and Jakob, are 13+.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12882894