Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

The Book of Supreme Fatal Divine Names? It's just my idea book. A place to scribble down impressive names for weapons. That's all.
Huh? So The Super-Ultimate Tome...
Yes. It doesn't exist.

Santa's not real??

Ugh, really?
Sorry to disappoint you, Ophelia, But maybe this will make it up to you.
Well, um... It's a tome.

I have a habit of naming my weapons. But I haven't named this one. Why don't you name it?
I can name this tome myself, Father? Whatever should I call it?
Ah! I have the perfect name.
Hmm? That was a little quick, no? What's the name then?

That slightly okay Iron Sword?

Missiletainn?! Why THAT name?
I saw it scribbled in the margins on the very last page of your idea book. Though it had to be more than just an idea for a name, Father. There were comments there that said it was a pretty crummy weapon, as it turned out.

I don't care. I just loved the sound of that name: Missiletainn.
What an ear you have—attuned to the slightest intimations of legend. Missiletainn was the ONLY name in that book I ever gave to a real weapon. Oh, yes. How I remember Missiletainn. The blade to which my hand was wed! The blade from which my enemies fled! We were quite a pair.

Let us hold hands, father and daughter, and let our foes flee our wrath. After all, now I hold Missiletainn. So we are three.

oh my god

What?! If I sift through your flair for words...
Yes! I want to travel with you. We are both chosen ones.
Ha ha! Then we march together. We are the chosen...two!
I can only hope the others won't be too humbled around so much excellence. Go introduce yourself, Ophelia.
At once, Father! Just imagine...

*meanwhile*

They are Birthright and Conquest. But which is which

Think the rest of us are at risk of being upstaged?
No way! They'll never—

SILAS WHERE YOU COME FROM

Well, anyway. It's all harmless fun. And Ophelia seems pretty nice.

Both of us, on the eternal stage of battle! With Missiletainn in a supporting part! I can already see it... A thousand foes before us, falling before my might.
Leave some for me! At least one hundred. No, FIVE HUNDRED.
I laugh at the odds. Let our foes come. I will smack them down!
I'll laugh louder and smack them harder! I will show you how it's done, Father!

E rank, 9 mt, 70 hit, 10 crit, Ophelia only, Skill and Resistance +1

Missiletainn is a stronger Fimbulvetr in every way, with the biggest advantage being the innate crit. So Ophelia can basically start out every battle with +30 crit chance if you can't double with Horse Spirit.