Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

I didn't actually plan for the paralogues to match up with the story chapters.

If your Awakening fanfiction had a genderbent Inigo, congratulations!

Nice work! We chased off those bandits. Did you see 'em run?!
Yipe, yipe, yipe! Tails between their legs?! Dirty dogs. And who's the best town watch in this or any other world? Us! That's who!
Wait up. What was that about yipe, yipe, yipe?
Hmm? Back for more, eh?
We didn't run. We were just calling some friends to this little party.
Uh, what?

*Enemies surround Soleil and her troops*

Come on! Turn that frown upside down. Know what you have then? A smile! That's what my father taught me. If you can't smile? Stand on your head! That'll turn your frown upside—
Heh! What a crock. Let's see if you're still smiling once my friends get the best of you.
Men, ATTACK!

*Bandits close in*

*Meanwhile*

That's fine by me. One night off from coming to the rescue? Perfect. Maybe we can get a little rest and relaxation while we're here...
Hey! Listen up. trouble's brewing. The town watch chased off some bandits. But they returned with friends. And more are coming. This town's about to be sacked.

Silas, I want to punch you and you haven't done anything.

What? Then we've got to get in there and help!
Yes, let's. The town watch is in way over their heads. Though it's said they have a skilled mercenary leading them. She's also got the happiest band of me I've ever seen—they're all smiles!
Hmm? I wonder who she is? All smiles, you say?
Uh-oh. It can't be...Soleil?

...Man, that's a stretch to expect that when she can literally hop between dimensions.

Oh goddamnit of course.

I can't believe she'd dare come to such a dread place as this.
You don't know my daughter. She doesn’t get the chills easily.
What?! Soleil is your daughter? But isn't your child off in her Deeprealm?

That only works half the time

Takes it after her mother.

She's gathered a band of do-gooders around her. She's just like that. But Soleil and her men shouldn't be here. These bandits mean business.

*Laslow runs off*

Wait, Laslow! Are you sure that this Soleil is your daughter? We can't just run in—it could be some sort of trap!

So the team starts off split in two, as Soleil and her group are stationed in the center of the city. The difficulty of this map is entirely based on the reward you get for keeping the four lancers alive.

Bench 3, last call for Beruka: http://www.strawpoll.me/13021996