Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

But I’ll make good on my promise to head back to my Deeprealm.
Don’t think for one moment that I’m leaving to spare your feelings. You’re unworthy of me, Father.
I’ll miss Aunt Elise, of course. But I’m sure that SHE will visit me. And so, farewell.

Well Leo, at least he isn't actively trying to kill you like Percy.

Forrest...

You may not remember—you saved me. As I lay dying, there you were! And then I was fine! I don’t have much. But please, take this. Just a small token of my appreciation.
Why, thank you! This broach is beautiful. But I can’t take this. I was only doing my duty.
Uh-huh! Yes you will! My whole family would have been dead without you. Wait right here. I’ll get them, and a lot of other people who want to thank you! *leaves*

Smooth.

I mean... Er, I mean...
Sorry, I can be a bit of a jerk, as Elise so bluntly puts it. That is...indeed a lovely keepsake the villager gave you. And you are the hero here. We...I merely blundered in late.

I’ll take your words with me as a keepsake too.
I’m sorry. I truly am. I must seem like a stone-hearted father to you. You’re right to say I’m not worthy. That Elise was able to see you as a person of sterling qualities... While I couldn’t? I’m, er, I’m a better person than this. So I like to think.
Father? An apology from you? Don’t bother. I really don’t need—
Yes, I’m sure you don’t, Son. You’re far stronger than I ever could be. And I’m embarrassed to ask...
But I wonder if you’d want to spend more time with your father? I don’t mean in the Deeprealms. I mean here, with me.

Ooh, still bitter.

She and I will be fast friends.
I might even learn a thing or two about fashion from her. Or she from me.
Yay! You’re actually going to come with us, Forrest?
Of course. I couldn’t say no to my Aunt Elise.

I’m not going anywhere with you if you keep on with this “Aunt” stuff.
Fair enough...Elise.
Phew! I’m just NOT ready to grow up THAT much yet.
Ah, and who is this fair being of radiant light, mother?

Elise, who is this?

...Oh. Oh, I see.

Yes, absolutely. And I give you my solemn vow, Forrest... I’ll learn to be a father worthy of you.

Character Overview

Class sets: Starts as Troubadour, Dark Mage, Fighter
PSkill: Fierce Counter-When a male enemy triggers the battle, damage +2

Growth Rates
HP: 60
STR: 35
MAG: 42.5
SKL: 47.5
SPD: 52.5
LCK: 50
DEF: 22.5
RES: 45

Forrest's PSkill is weird and kinda bad. It's basically worse, specific Riposte on a unit that does not want to be attacked.

His good aspects are his high speed growth and very high HP growth. With HP+5 inherited from Charlotte, he actually can survive more non-Mage bouts than Elise, though don't push it.

Most importantly, HE'S A HEALER! And pretty good as either Butler or Strategist.

Forrest as a Zerker

Tae fucked around with this message at 18:29 on May 30, 2017