Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Izana's joining the team, same as Birthright. Same as before, high magic/resistance, okay speed.

You thought conquering the fortress that was pivotal in defense in Birthright would be the last one? No, it's this OTHER mega fortress we have to conquer now!

There's still FOUR more chapters after this. Jeez.

Not well. She won't speak a word, and I'm told she refuses to eat.
I'm not surprised. Poor thing. For someone so young to witness the massacre of all those soldiers... We're lucky we were able to take Sakura, Yukimura, and the retainers as hostages. If Iago and Hans weren't frightened of Xander, they would be dead right now.

Yes, Sakura and the others are alive as hostages. Because we do that now apparently.

I've heard that Sakura is being kept separate from the rest. Is that so?

But Elise has been visiting her quite often, making sure she gets food and blankets.
Elise has been doing all that? I'm a little surprised. Back in Izumo, she seemed rather hostile toward Sakura...

Yeah, because she was jealous of your affection towards her, not actual evil intent

Perhaps she's learned to focus on what they have in common. After all, they are both princesses, and the youngest of

We should keep close watch on them, or I shudder to think what might happen.
You're right. I wish it weren't so... But those who still follow Father over Xander are not to be trusted.
Indeed. As it were... The Nohrian army is split in two as of now.
What do you mean?

Hey, only took literally most of the game to get this point. Better late than never?

And those who still swear fealty only to King Garon, Iago, and Hans.

Someone swearing loyalty to Hans is goddamn hilarious.

Conquering Hoshido is our only option, but our methods have drawn attention. If things continue like this, we might have a rebellion of sorts to contend with. It's convenient that King Garon is already here in Hoshido...
But if something happens and we lose his trust, we will all be in grave danger. Until he sits on that throne, we should all proceed with extreme caution.
You're right. We must be patient. The whole world depends on it.

If for some incredible reason you forgot why we're conquering and killing Hoshido, it's to still get to that drat chair. And no, the plan has not proceeded beyond doing that.

Only then can we—
Lady Corrine. Lady Azura.
Iago?!
Am I interrupting something?
No, not at all. Did you need something?
King Garon orders you and your troops to prepare for battle immediately.

The Great Wall of Suzanoh?
Oh, my apologies, young princess. I take it you've never heard of the place before? It's the last hurdle that stands between us and the Hoshidan castle. Once we pass through, we will enter the capital city. My forces shall be leading the charge. You, on the other hand, have been tasked with conquering the enemy's core legion.

Wouldn't you be better off taking on the core? You can literally teleport and cause illusions to trick allies into being monsters.

...Am I the only one that remembers this?

Takumi...is leading Hoshido's core legion?
Yes. We received word of it from our scouts not too long ago.
I see.
We already have Princess Sakura as a hostage, so no need to keep him alive. I'm sure you would prefer to spare him, but I doubt our dear king would agree...
*sigh*

However, first things first. For now I must focus on the battle ahead. I will tell my troops to prepare for battle.
Understood.

*Corrine leaves*

...Heh heh...

I'm actually super annoyed now that I'm the only one doing any actual work around here.

Big fortress, lots of Ballista reigning down on the battlefield while we storm the gates. And I JUST got done with something similar before, ugh.

Stats: HERE

Bench 2: http://www.strawpoll.me/13100069

Tae fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jun 3, 2017