Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Please do not make Shura your only willing murder. This is your chance. You literally said "I will kill you."

It's over, Iago. Have some dignity and let me finish you off quickly.
Please, Lady Corrine! Spare me! Have mercy! All we did was follow King Garon's orders, just like you! If you don't like our tactics, blame him! Punish him instead!
I'm innocent! Innocent, I say! You wouldn't kill an innocent man, would you?

Are you goddamn kidding me, you're seriously falling for that

Lord Leo! I've known you since you were a child! as wise as you are, surely you understand the awful situation I'm in! Please, milord! Spare me! Tell your army how absurd it would be to kill me!
You are an eyesore, Iago. A cruel fiend who deserves nothing but a blade at your neck. I haven't any mercy to spare for someone like you. You are naught but a spineless coward who brings shame upon our beloved Nohr.

Lord Leo? No! You can't! You—
For all the pain you have caused...to hell with you!!

Corrine is not allowed to canonically kill any humans.

*sigh* It is done.
Thank you, Leo.
It was nothing. It actually feels really nice, knowing he's out of our lives.
That's our Leo! Always thinking of the big picture and stuff!
Good work, Brother. Now no one remains who can harm our precious Corrine.
Yes. This was truly our final battle.

Believe me, if I wanted this to randomly be the final moment of the game, I would take it.

I know, Azura. I know.
Everyone...I need to tell you something.
Oh? What's that?
The war isn't over just yet. There's still someone we must defeat before our world can know peace.
Out with it, Corrine.

So keep in mind that they were perfectly fine with murder dad being murder king of all the land and never put any blame on him for his crimes.

Father?!
You...you can't really be telling us to kill our own father, can you?
That's a horrible thing to say! Why would you say something like that, Corrine?!

Oh my god. Literally none of them actually don't think Garon is evil despite everything that's happened.

Explain yourself, Corrine. You have our attention.
OK. This isn't going to be easy to hear...
But you have to know. I fought so hard and sacrificed so much for this moment. I lost Lilith, Ryoma...even myself to an extent, just to make it this far. I did all that so I could show you, my family, the truth about Father.
And what is this truth of which you speak?

is no longer human. He has become a monster, kept alive by someone or something truly unholy.
There is no way to save him at this point...defeating him is our only option.
That's impossible... You must be joking!

...Why would you be upset? If anything, you'd be thrilled that you have a justified excuse to desperately support Genocide Dad. "Because he was possessed! That was why!"

I'm sorry, Xander, but I'm dead serious. I had a hard time believing it myself, but I swear it's the truth.

Remember all those murders on the Nohrian army? TOTALLY silent. All of it. At least I hope Garon didn't hear Iago screaming like a chipmunk as his death cry.

Please, follow me.
Let's go, Azura. We've waited long enough.
As you wish, Corrine.