Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

The bigger question is how did one tiny girl, a Butler, a Singer, and a poor villager girl defeated the impenetrable defense of Hoshido.

Because we don't need to continue this senseless violence. I know how to end it! However, I need your help in order to do it.
Ugh... Helping you means turning against Hoshido. And you say I must do this to help Hoshido? I don't believe you. How can I trust someone who has turned against everything I love?
Y-yeah! We'll only trust you if you can bring back all the lives you've taken! Return Lady Mikoto, and maybe we'll listen!

*2 minutes ago* "I must retreat and preserve by life for Lord Ryoma"

*2 minutes later* "TIME TO DIE FOR HONOR"

When the hell can Saizo straight up turn into a nuclear bomb?!

Get back! He intends to sacrifice himself in attacking us!
Saizo, stop!
I believe in Hoshido... Even if I must give my life, I will stop you! Raaaaww!
No, Brother! You're wrong!

*Sakura and Kaze run up to Saizo*

Kaze! Sakura!
Why are you interfering? These people deserve their fate. They've turned against Hoshido!
Brother, you mustn't be so rash! Lady Corrine is trustworthy! When I was a prisoner in Nohr, it was Corrine who let me escape! She saved me—an enemy—without worrying about what would happen for doing so.
Corrine is...a very kind person.

Oh my god, we're back to being a pacifist no-kill zone

Why would she do that if she had truly betrayed Hoshido?! There must be a reason! Please, just listen to her!
Grrrr...

*Saizo stops being a firebomb*

Hmph. This doesn't mean I trust her, but I listen to what she has to say.
Our real enemy is not in Nohr or hidden in Hoshido. It lies somewhere else... The explosion in Hoshido, the death of my mother... These events weren't set in motion by King Garon.

So that's it? An enemy we haven't heard of is the reason for this conflict? Sounds like the work of an active imagination. Nothing more. Educate us then—who is this mystery enemy?

Yeah, you're going to see variations of that for like a long while. Not that I blame them.

I'm sorry... I can't say much. Only that...
A day will come when the skies above Nohr and Hoshido switch colors. If you need proof that what I say is true, meet me at Bottomless Canyon.
Do you think us fools?
No, I don't think that at all. I just... I'm sorry, but I can't say more.
Well then...

Say bye to Yukimura. This is basically the last we see of him.

*Corrine is about to leave, but Sakura gets in the way*

Wait, Sister! Please!
Sakura?

Sure, you have a useful PSkill.

Lady Sakura, why are you—?!
I'm sorry, Yukimura, but I believe that Corrine is telling the truth. We haven't spent much time together, but I can tell...
I can tell by the look in her eyes... she isn't trying to trick us.
Lady Sakura...
I didn't expect this. I don't know what to say right now... I've been by your side since you were born. I can tell that your mind is made up.

Th-thank you, Yukimura
Brother, I would ask for your understanding. I would like to accompany Lady Corrine on her mission.
If you are set on that course, you may do as you wish.
I am.
Thank you, Sakura, Kaze. Thank you for believing in me.
Let's head to our next destination...

Kaze and Sakura join the party, yay.

*Some time passes*

Is something the matter?
This lake is where I first met Azura.
So much happened in the short time since then...
Corrine...
I'm sorry, Sakura. There's so much I want to tell you, but I can't. Not here...
It's all right, Corrine. I b-believe in you. I can tell that you're carrying a very heavy burden. If I can even do the smallest things to h-help you, then I...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2de1j9Soxs

Uh...thank you for letting me join you. I, uh, missed you.

Yes, this is the younger sibling cutscenes. They're in Revelations, as "cute" moments.

Not as confusing as Helicopter Lancer Hinoka, I guess?

Wait, what the... Is that a pegasus? It's heading s-straight at us!
What?! Ahhh!

*A pegasus lands*

Waaah! S-Subaki?
Oh, Lady Sakura... Did you even realize that you'd left us behind? How could you!
Hana! Why are the two of you—?
We received word from Yukimura. He told us that you left with Lady Corrine.
Ahhh. Yukimura knew that I would need you two...
Heehee... Even if Yukimura hadn't told us...we would have searched day and night to figure out where you were and caught up!
Indeed. It is our duty to protect you, milady, and nothing will stop us. If you are headed somewhere, then it's only natural that we would go too. We will always support you.
Thank you very much!

Your new party members, unfortunately

Oh! I'm sorry, Corrine. These are my retainers, Subaki and Hana. They're both very strong and kind; they've p-protected me for years. They'll fight on our side. It'll be helpful to have such reliable friends.
Hah... We need all the help we can get. Thank you, both of you.
Of course. We'll carry out any mission flawlessly.
To be honest, Lady Sakura will be my top priority, but I'll do my best to help!

New Units

Subaki is exactly the same as he was in Birthright. Defensive flier who ironically might've been one of the faster units in Conquest.

...Wait a second.

WHY IS SHE WEAKER FROM BIRTHRIGHT

For whatever reason, Sakura's level in Revelation is level 4 instead of 1 plus whatever you gained during the prologue chapters. Why? I have no idea.

It's been so long, I forgot how absurdly fast Kaze is. He's faster than Jakob or Corrine who's literally double his level right now.

Tae fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jun 20, 2017