Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

That's a pretty big omission you left out there, description.

I'll give you two seconds to guess which plot point we have to repeat this time

It looks like...a plume of smoke?
That isn't just any smoke... It's my brother's smoke signal.
Saizo's there? What does the smoke signal mean?
He is. And it means that he's engaging a large number of enemy troops.
We need to go help him, then!
No, Lady Corrine. If he has sent up that specific smoke signal...

That's right. Mokushu time *sigh*

That signal is meant to warn allies away; he believes it is too dangerous there.
We...should head in a different direction.
You can't be serious... Kaze, that's your own brother out there. No, I've made up my mind. Everyone, get ready for battle! We're going to help Saizo!

Kaze, you have nooooo idea...

The enemy we are facing can't be beaten if we don't gather allies. And I won't sit on my hands when an ally is in need! We have to be willing to help each other, no matter how dangerous a situation is.

Very awkward if you lose everyone in recruiting Saizo.

If you insist, Lady Corrine.
Thank you...

*A moment later*

This looks like the place where the smoke signal was sent up. Do you think Saizo and his foes are still in the area?
I don't know... It is difficult to tell. We've entered Mokushu territory. This area is heavily forested, making it easy to get lost. We should stay close. Look, there are footprints leading deeper into the forest. Let's follow them.

It's so dark and g-gloomy here... It's kind of scary, really.
If you need to, you can hold on to my arm.
Th-thank you...
We're pretty deep in the forest now. This place is practically a maze.
What the—! Lord Takumi, look out!

*Kaze blocks a shuriken*

Not just any shuriken, either. That was the kind Mokushujin fighters use.

What exactly do these shurikens look like? Do they have Kotaro's face on them like Batman?

Mokushujin are attacking us?!
They're about to; that was only a scout. There are more enemies heading this way.
Everyone, get ready for them!

Well, we start out in the middle of the enemy forces instead of being on the side.

This one has a relatively large deployment limit, which is just about right because both Rinkah and Gunter are level 5 aka unplayable.

Saizo's team (Using FireEmblemWiki from now on)

->

Orochi gained ONE MAGIC AND SKILL IN TWO LEVELS

Jesus christ

Reina's the same. The bigger shock is that Reina is here of all places.

->

PLUS ONE SKILL

PLUS ONE SPEED

PLUS ONE RESISTANCE

TWO LEVELS

What??