Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Hi again

Disappearing into thin air. How unnerving...
At least it looks like we have a break from fighting. So, where are we? Is this the bottom of the Bottomless Canyon?
Yes, it is.

Valla?

So, what are the limits of this curse? They have all but basically said there's invisible forces hidden somewhere, and they wouldn't have believed Corrine or Azura anyway without coming here.

This curse is kinda useless, except for randomly killing Azura's mom for...reasons we're not given details.

*Moments later*

Oh, right. She just kinda left Scarlet's corpse by itself.

Scarlet! Where are you?!

Ryoma...

*Ryoma turns around*

*A moment later*

How could this happen?
The flower she'd pinned on... It's been burned away.
What are you talking about?
We were the last ones to jump, so no one saw... Ryoma... Scarlet died protecting me and—

Just...promise me. Promise me you will not let her sacrifice be in vain.
Yes. I promise. I vow on the Yato.

Just gonna sweep this random death under the rug. Thanks, Revelation.