Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
C-B-A

How about, "I love you, schmoopie!" And "You're sooooooooooo sweet!"

S

I...I can't, Silas!

Again for the millionth time, what is the point of a deeprealm if anybody can enter or leave

Wow! We're doing so well today. Not at all like yester—WHOA!
Easy there, Avel! I said, EASY! AAAAAAVEL!

*Sophie hits the ground*

Daddy said Avel would be the ideal horse for me. But just look at him! Bucking me off! Galloping away! He's nuts!
And now where's he going?!

What?! AVEL! GET BACK HERE! That darn horse is heading for the portal to Daddy's world! I'M COMING, AVEL! I'LL GET YA, BUDDY!

*Sophie enters the portal*

There you are, Avel. Why'd you run off like that? We can't leave our Deeprealm! Easy there... Let me up...phew!

How would anyone find out. Is the world that small, are portals limited in range of where they were placed? ANSWER ME

Besides, Daddy said that it's super-dupity dangerous in his world.

She's going to say that a lot.

And by toll, I mean all your money. Hand it over. Or I'll take your hands!
Someone, help!

Then again, my band of malevolent brothers is in dire need of amusement. So carry on. Scream your heart out. Top of your lungs now...

So moody and dark

I don't care if I will get in trouble from Daddy—I have to come to the rescue! I bet Daddy will even be proud of me! Steady there, Avel. We're gonna head straight for 'em.
CHARGE!
Wh-wh-what?! Avel, no! You're going the wrong— WAAAAAAY!

*A moment later*

Looks like those marauders have already torn apart this place.
Oh, no. A band of villagers is rushing the enemies. A sure massacre!
We must save whomever we can and bring these villains to justice.

First thing is to use the Offspring seal to get Dwyer as a Butler. His strength is pretty high and his magic growth sucks, so this is the better of the two roles for him.

It's a map that's somewhat more challenging than it appears because there's suicidal NPCs that are going to rush at the enemy. And of course, items are linked to how many you keep alive.

It's a Kill Boss map, so it's not as dire as it seems.

Bench 5: http://www.strawpoll.me/13532320