Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I'm not a good barometer of "strange."

This mission is kinda like Shiro's, except 10 times worse because it requires a lot of specific stuff. And Conquest enemies are much more threatening.

It might actually be the hardest paralogue.

But it's not much farther until I reach Nohr. I hope Father is glad to see me. But the closer I get, the more enemies I see. Is trouble everywhere here? I hope I'm able to reach him.

I'll be fine. I'll be fine. Just need to keep telling myself that. I'm not a child anymore.

What's wrong? You look as if devils have been at your back!
Oh, worse! Far worse! Devils we could fight! Our village is about to be invaded by enemies that go unseen!
Invisible enemies? Oh, no! What will you do? I mean, what can I do?

So as you can probably tell, Iggy's a big scaredy cat that's trying to swallow his fear. Kinda like Siegbert in trying to please the ideal of their dad, but Iggy's...less skillfull.

You can have...confidence in me.
(Come on, come on. Look her in the eyes. You're a knight, dammit!)
All right, you two run past. I'll stand my ground here and fight them off. I swear that I won't let them inside. But summon more help, if you can.
What?! But they'll be here soon. By the time we find help, you'll be dead!
No. I'll be right here, fighting. But go NOW.
Yes, yes. Of course. *leaves*

I've got my silly little charm, after all. That's always kept me safe.
Best present Father ever gave me.

*A moment later*

We need your help! Our village is about to be attacked! Some brave soul is standing guard alone to fight them off. He may be a knight, and he's got the courage of 10 men. But he'll be a goner! And then...our village will be wide open to those fiends.
What's that? Who was he?
We don't know. He said his name was Ignatius. I think he was scared. But he didn't want to show it.
Ignatius, you say?!

Some knight of Nohr.
No doubt. It's him. What's he doing putting himself at risk? He should have run too!

Oh my god this map. Okay, so I have to use some Rescue staff shenanigans and possibly an Azura Sing to reach an NPC Iggy in like 2 turns. Why two turns? Because nearby Iggy are Master Ninjas with Poison Strike, which means he'll die fast even with Wary Fighter. And he can't join the party if he dies before talking to Benny.

Oh Conquest, how I didn't miss you.