Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

I am your best friend's wife's sword student's current roommate.
Hiring In: Salt Lake City, UT

Who we are: Hosted ACD / SaaS Call Center Solution. Overall the company is pretty solid. We're growing fairly rapidly and have been stable for years. The atmosphere is pretty laid back for anyone not in management.

What we need: While the company has a pretty big R&D presence, I only know we work with C#/.Net stuff in that regard. I work in our NOC and we currently need some people with Telecom/VoIP experience or a strong data network background open to learning Telecom. We also have open positions for supporting our applications as well as programming. The specific list changes regularly, but you can check here for a current list.

Updates: We have been given additional openings in our Network Operations Center and have a couple openings in our Software Support Team. If you know how to troubleshoot software or have any kind of telephony background, there are currently positions open. Day to day tasks are generally troubleshooting issues with our platform and network and for the NOC would also involve maintaining the platform/network as well as responding to things that come up. If you have experience with supporting/maintaining VoIP, that's a definite need right now. Also, having call center experience is huge as that's the industry which makes up our customer base, but it's not a call center job. (We talk to customers, but it's not a call center experience here.) In addition, if you can troubleshoot and know data networking at a decent level (CCNA would be great but not required) and can troubleshoot, then you're probably a good candidate. The hiring process looks a lot into VoIP/SIP knowledge and TDM, but if you hit the baseline you're of interest.

My department needs people! Description here.

Salary: The range is pretty wide depending on position, but it's pretty good. Technical positions seem to start at 35-40K or above depending on the specific position, but that's the lower end for tech support, our NOC generally starts much higher but I don't know the specific salary range. If you have specific questions, PM me or e-mail me via gmail (gozoku).

Edit: Updated with current openings as of 9/21/12.

Mulloy fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Sep 21, 2012