Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

I work for a software company in downtown Chicago and we're looking for some additional folks on our enginering/operations team (we're a SaaS/ASP software company, so we've got plenty of infrastructure). Our tech stack is all Microsoft (with some Unix boxes doing things like mail, dns, etc), and we're a couple blocks from Union Station.

These are senior level positions, so if you're looking for a change in Chicagoland, holler. I don't think they've been posted to our web site yet so I don't have fancy pantsy job descriptions, so I'm just winging it below based on bullet points in a powerpoint I saw, if you have any questions drop me a PM:

Senior Windows Systems Engineer:
5+ years experience
VMWare experience would be nice
SAN/NAS experience
SQL experience would be nice

Senior SQL Server DBA:
BS/BA + 5-7 years experience
5+ years DBA experienec in production environment
SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
Performance tuning

Application Support Engineer:
5+ years supporting asp.net applications
Strong Windows Server/SQL Server knowledge

ESM Engineer:
Bachelors in CS
7+ years experience
programming/script experience
SQL
Monitoring tool experience: openview, scom, netcool, etc.
(apparently if you are a wizard that might also help)