Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
Here's some translation stuff, now that a new videos been posted...

X Receives the Shoryuken

Dr. Light: Wow! You are so cool! I’m not worthy!!! I’m not worthy!!! Step inside for a special surprise!

Dr. Light: Good, you’ve made it here! X! This time I'm teaching you THIS technique! Here! Get in here at once.

You win this round English localization :mmmhmm:...

X HEARS SIGMA'S VOICE AFTER MAVERICK REFIGHTS

Sigma: It has been a while, Mega Man X.

X: What?! Sigma!!

Sigma: It seems that the X-Hunters have failed. But don’t worry, I’ve arranged for some new toys for you to play with…

Sigma: It’s been a while, X.

X: …! Sigma?!

Sigma: Evidently, the Counter Hunters have failed as well. But never fear. I have something very fun prepared, just for you. I’m waiting at the Central Computer.

So, nothing ridiculously different, though this is another instance where someone calls X "Mega Man X" when they were supposed to just call him "X" in the original script.

Fionordequester fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Mar 13, 2016