Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make

DR. LIGHT'S FIRST THREE CAPSULES

CHILL PENGUIN’S STAGE

Dr. Light: Enter this capsule, X. Take this Leg Upgrade. The Upgrade will enhance your mobility on climbing the wall… This Upgrade will also allow you to crush certain blocks. Your field of activities have now been expanded. Go destroy the evil, X!

Dr. Light: Come, enter this capsule. With these Foot Parts I created, your leg strength will go up and the distance you’ll gain from a wall kick will greatly increase….furthermore, you’ll be able to break certain blocks by kicking them. With this your movement capabilities should be improved. Go X! Drive out evil wherever you go!

STORM EAGLE’S STAGE

Dr. Light: Enter this capsule, X. This Head Upgrade will give you the ability of the Head Crush and allow you to crush certain blocks… Don’t hold back! Crush them all!

Dr. Light: Come, enter this capsule. With these Head Parts I created, you’ll be able to crush certain blocks….with a HEAD crush! Don’t hesitate, X! Smash their evil ambitions!

FLAME STAG’S STAGE

Dr. Light: Enter this capsule, X. Take this Body Upgrade. This Upgrade will increase your defensive ability and you’ll receive less damage… Protect peace and our future!

Dr. Light: Come, enter this capsule. With these Body Parts I created, your defensive powers will shoot up and damage will be halved….Protect peace, and protect our future, X!

THE THREE VILLAINS

Techno: I didn’t expect the past data could be destroyed so easily… Huh. We would get into trouble if the computer protections are broken… We need to make a move quickly.

Techno: I can't believe X deleted that past data so easily…Hehehehe. We're in big trouble if he manages to clear all the protection….think it's time we made a move.

Small line change that changes the way Techno comes across. Instead of going "Huh" (as in "minor amusement"), he's supposed to be going "Huhun" (as in "onomatopoeia for amused laughter"). So instead of "minor surprise", it's supposed to be "minor amusement". Probably just a translation error, since the latter is more true to his personality.

Geemel: Kekeke! Take it easy! Let’s relax and see his action from here.

Geemel: Kekeke! It’s fine! Let’s just chill and watch him from here!

Techno: Geemel, you’ll get hurt if you disvalue his power.

Techno: Don’t be stupid, Geemel. If you take his power lightly you’ll only get hurt.

Zain: Don’t worry, I’ll do it… I’ll crush him for sure…

Zain: I will go….I’ll stop him for sure….

Techno: OK. You go then.

Techno: Yeah. We’ll leave it to you.

Geemel: Kekeke! Don’t fail us!

Geemel: Kekeke! Don’t screw up!

THE FIGHT WITH ZAIN

Zain: You must be X… My name is Zain! You have no chance of beating me!

Zain: Zain: You’re X, eh… I would test your might!

(X wins against Zain.)

Zain: I underestimated you… You got lucky… But next time your luck won’t be able to save you…

Zain: Tch… looks like I underestimated you. Most impressive...but our next fight will your last…