Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Spaceship Interlude: Or seriously, why couldn't they have given me a Kickass Wardroid?

: Steward? Why would the General saddle me with a protocol droid? You're not even armor-plated.
: Every soldier requires proper logistics to function. I provide the highest support level available. C2-series droids represent the latest advances in everything from starship maintenance to nutritional advice tailored for your specific organic needs.
: What?
: He'll cook for us and do the laundry.
: Oh. Well do, um, whatever it is you need to do.
: Right away, master. Starting Ship Tour routine. Welcome aboard the Rendili Hyperworks BT-7 Thunderclap: a rapid assault craft designed especially for Republic Special Forces at enormous taxpayer expense.

: Was someone else here before, or are those your pictures?
: Of course not, master. This ship was commissioned just for you after you arrived on Coruscant. Now on to the main deck.

: Your quarters are located to your left and the crew bunks and storage are on your right.
: How's the armory look, Jorgen?
: Spacious. Lots of room for the munitions we don't have.
: What do we have then?
: A few blasters and a couple hundred bags of Instant Rations.
: Ugh, next planet we get sent to better have something to eat.
: Please keep up, master. We wouldn't want you getting lost now.

: No, just set course for Port Raga.
: The ship is already on its way, master. There are a few final points we should review first. As you can see, I am not quipped for physical danger. My function is to maintain this starship as your home away from home.
: Actually, I've been thinking about that. Add a little armor, some combat protocols, and a blaster and you just might be worth something.
: Master, please. Any non-factory modifications will void my warranty.
: Enough armor and we won't have to worry about that at all.
: Erm, ah! I just remembered that a lovely young lady dropped off a package for you, along with this note. The package is waiting for you down in your quarters. She told me to tell you that, "She doesn't get paid to ask questions, just deliver." Charming young lady, I asked her if-
: Shut up and hand me that note.

: ...You haven't opened the package have you?
: Oh no, master. It was quite heavy though.
: Right, let me know when we get to the station.
: Yes, master.

: A gun and fear, huh? It's almost like this Lord was asking to be put on my list. I wonder if there's anything to try this out on... Hey C2!