Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Helmet 10 Warehouse
Jul 21, 2007

Update 26: Friends Will Be Friends Will Be Friends... (Continued)

This will be a small update, covering the little bit left in chapter 2.

The choice has been mad and we're staying the course. Chaos all the way.

Picking the first option would have put us on the neutral path, and just like the law route that's a story for latter day. A much latter day.

You are beaten. It is you who chase a dream!

A fair question.

I'm not so arrogant as that. But I will show our people there is another way! I believe they can rise above this...pettiness.

A man will kill another over a husk of bread if not restrained! It falls to us to rein in these base creatures and bring order to the world. They crave a master to lead them, to give them purpose.

There is truth in your words, but still I mistrust them. I don't know what to believe...

Why do I fight? Why do any of us?

Leonar hangs his head.

Perhaps you will understand in time. These are demons you alone can face. Now go, Denam. Take your sister and leave this place!

What are you doing? You can't just let him leave!

When your hope has died, come back. I'll be waiting.

Vyce is not satisfied with this turn of events. In vane he tries to stop Denam.

Let him go. He must come to us willingly, or not at all.

We may regret letting him live.

Should it come to that, I'll put him down myself.

Leonar takes his leave.

We didn't get any items. We tried but we had some problems looting Vyce's still living corpse.

As the chapter ends, we are given a glimpse of the aftermath of the Bakram assault.

End of Chapter 2