Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Bianca's Scientific Journal Entry 1!

Arriving in Aspertia City on official Assistantt to the Pokemon Professorial duties! Scaling the highest point in town, I get a look of the surrounding area. It's fall, just like when we started our journey so long ago...after Haley's leg healed and all C=

My job was to meet a young boy in town named Vinny! The professor specifically asked for him by name! Or I guess she asked his mom to ask him to help out. Moms are really good at getting kids to do things I've found out. It's one of their scientific properties! Eheh, did that sound like a good fact? Maybe I should do more research before I call it one...

Meeting Vinny though, I can sense a good vibe from him. He seems so full of life and curiosity! Just looking at his eyes tells me he's ready to begin his own Pokemon journey! He also has good choice in hats! Head gear is essential on any kind of big long journey because you never know when it's gonna rain or snow or if you just need something to keep a little snack in. I keep sour candy in mine sometimes when I wanna look real mature. It really impresses people to see someone having something not sweet!

I gave Vinny a Pokemon, just like a real professor would! He picked a Snivy! I feel like I haven't seen one of those in a long time...either way, it seems like Vinny has a friend who already has a Pokemon! Seeing a Tepig also brought back memories of my own journeys! Cheren had one of those! Well I think he still has him anyway, I don't see Cheren as the type to give away Pokemon who have been with him forever. I'd never give Lublub away after all and I know Haley wouldn't with Xanadu...

Speaking of Cheren, do you know what he's doing now? It's pretty impressive if I do say so myself! He's got a...oh! Sorry, this is for scientific purposes, not just telling the day to day, right? Well, it seems like Vinny has a really good future ahead of him because he was able to win with his Snivy even after fighting a fire type! I think he and..Curly? Yes! I think they're going to be really good friends! I'm good at guaging relationships between people and Pokemon!