Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Bianca's Science Journal Entry #2

Hello Science Journal!

Assistant to the professor Bianca is here on the scene! I've been in Chargestone Caves for a while now looking for a Tynamo. Professor Juniper said they're very important for evolutionary studies, but they're pretty hard to find to tell the truth! I did manage to see Vinny when he came through, I wonder if he was able to find one?

Speaking of the Professor, she was apparently going up into the Celestial Tower near Skyla's gym! I don't know if you knew Journal, but this is where I met Wikwik, my Chandeleure! I still have her nearby at all times; she makes it really easy to write in you in the dark C=

Also lately, I've been really getting into new movies out of Pokestar Studios! There's this cute new actress there named Rosa! I saw her in one where she had to fight evil Pokemon from the future! Or maybe it was a zombie Pokemon...I don't really remember but the special effects were amazing! I wonder how they do that kind of thing?

Anyway, I do have some big plans coming up Journal! Professor Juniper told me that I need to take a trip real soon! Something about studying a legendary Pokemon maybe? All I know is she said it was pretty far away...I wonder if it'll be a long boat ride? I'm not too good at those. This one time I tried to get to Victory Island and...well I'll spare you the details... =C

Still, I hope Vinny is doing okay! He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and to get up here, he must have gotten a couple badges so far! I bet having a Steel type is really helpful! I wonder if there's any Steel type pokemon who would get along well with me and my Pokemon? This cave is full of Klinks, hmm...

I should get back to work though! Those Tynamo aren't going to find themselves! I'll try to get back to you when I have more to report Journal!

Good Listener fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 28, 2014