Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#33. The Giant Broad

Yeaaaaaah, I'm kind of a big deal. A big star. Yeah. B)

and buy a mansion!"

Y-you can do that? Wow Lemonade is amaaaaaaaaazing.

Darn skippy I have! Sorry to fly off the handle like that! Celebrity and all.

with you in mind!"
ME? A movie for ME? And not just a role I show up for on the first day?!

A-ah, it's . . . it's because I'm such a big star . . . right?

You got it Skip!

Choro Notes: Your role in the film changes slightly depending on your player character's gender: If you're the female you're the younger sister of the charactar Monica, while if you're the male you play Monica's boyfriend.

quote:

Plot
A big argument leads to a tragedy with an odd Poké Ball.

Mission
Let your Pokémon be knocked out in eight scenes.

Script
Scene 1 - Use hidden effects! Take your foe's attack!
Scene 2 - Pay attention to the effects of moves! The line you choose is important!
Scene 3 - Pay attention to the effects of moves! The line you choose is important!
Scene 4 - Use hidden effects! Take your foe's attack!
Scene 5 - Use hidden effects! Take your foe's attack!
Scene 6 - Throw the battle!
Scene 7 - Throw the battle!
Scene 8 - Throw the battle!

Choro Notes: You have a Grimer that only knows Swagger, Harden and Minimize. Literally all you have to do to win this is use Swagger once and Harden the rest of the time. This series overall is really easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D699aAhr0g

Yep. I still got it.

I-I can't eat that.

- - -

quote:

Plot
A suspicious visitor steals the Ball with the woman inside it!

Mission
Let your Pokémon be knocked out in 10 scenes.

Script
Scene 1 - Watch your foe! The line you choose is important!
Scene 2 - Watch your foe! The line you choose is important!
Scene 3 - Lower the foe's stats! Pay attention to the foe's moves!
Scene 4 - Pay attention to the foe's moves!
Scene 5 - Throw the battle!
Scene 6 - Throw the battle!
Scene 7 - Throw the battle!
Scene 8 - Throw the battle!
Scene 9 - Throw the battle!
Scene 10 - Throw the battle!
Choro Notes: Again, this isn't hard at all: Your opponent will buff itself and then Baton Pass its buffs to a Drifloon. All you need to do is just use nothing but Poison Gas. You won't KO the drifloon accidentally somehow. I have no complaints about any of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CxIqbPAlNQ

Yep. That's me bringin' in all them lemons.

. . . Why are you giving me this?

- - -

quote:

Plot
A giant woman appears, and the city descends into panic!

Mission
Last for six scenes. Don't knock out your foe.

Script
Scene 1 - Pay attention to the effects of moves! The line you choose is important!
Scene 2 - Pay attention to the effects of moves!
Scene 3 - Pay attention to the effects of moves! The line you choose is important!
Scene 4 - Pay attention to the effects of moves!
Scene 5 - Pay attention to the effects of moves!
Scene 6 - Pay attention to the effects of moves!

Choro Notes: This one! This one I have a slight problem with design-wise! It's not hard at all, you literally just have to use Fly repeatedly to both avoid and interrupt Focus Punch. My only problem is you basically have to know it's going to only use Focus Punch. It's L.99 and has Huge Power so there is no hope you will survive a blow from this thing. It's a minor complaint but that's it. Very simple. Fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spIM_-aw7qk

Ok a child, a nurse and now a police officer gave me these. Is there something I don't know?

- - -

quote:

Plot
The key to the giant woman's fate is love!

Mission
Last for six scenes. Don't knock your foe out.

Script
Scene 1 - Pay attention to Pokémon Abilities! Pay attention to the effects of moves!
Scene 2 - Pay attention to the effects of moves! The line you choose is important!
Scene 4 - Pay attention to the effects of moves! The line you choose is important!
Scene 5 - Pay attention to the effects of moves!
Scene 6 - Pay attention to the effects of moves!

Choro Notes: This one! This one is actually clever! You're facing the L.99 prop again but you have a Nosepass with Endure, Thunder Wave and Pain Split. The key to this film is Nosepass's Sturdy ability. Sturdy will activate if the monster with it is at 100% HP and would be KOd in one hit. (i.e. anything the opponent tries). To top it off, the prop will stop attacking after scene 4 and just repeatedly use Teeter Dance. Therefore, all you need to do is use Pain Split until then and constantly let Sturdy save you. Once you get to the last two scenes, if you use Endure twice you're golden. This one is much more puzzle-y than the others and because of the nature of it the RNG can't slap it out of your hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcEGxkDIwjE

Yet another blockbuster hit from me, Rosa, the biggest star. Boy I can't wait to see what sort of fans this series gets me!

quote:

Comedy Movie Master = A Medal commemorating the release of the full series of "The Giant Woman!" in Pokéstar Studios