Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#34. Two Men in a Deer Suit Awaiting Passersby

Choro Notes: In summer, people appear at Undella Town. However, they don't say anything of importance. Case in point, this guy is back:

Music: Unova Route 12 (Spring & Summer)

Ay, ay ay, what up.

Choro Notes: Level jump! The game definitely intends for you to head the wrong way first.

Oh.

Oh!

Oh . . .

. . . . . . oh.

That fish is kinda tough . . .

Choro Notes: You can encounter Tangela and—in shaking grass—Tangrowth in the grass on this route.

Choro Notes: You're actually headed in the opposite direction you do in Black/White now.

Geh. Of course there's a rock up here. Just my luck. I'm not going back to get Mortimer, either.

Evolution's certainly a thing, yo.

Yep! That was worth it! Great!

- - - -

Hey! You're the opposite of me!

Choro Notes: The only reason I'm showing this guy is his Vaporeon does something weird. It will straight up use Acid Armor for three turns to boost its defense to max and then THE VERY NEXT TURN just use Haze to reset its defense to normal. It is confounding why they would even give it both moves.

- - - -

Choro Notes: The TM for Psychic is out in the shallows if you surf out from the beach.

Choro Notes: This guy is also still here giving a random item a day. poo poo, the best thing I ever found in a sand dune was a frisbee and a dead Permit.

Choro Notes: The Yellow Flute is an item that can snap Pokémon out of confusion. It's not an expendable item and is multi-use. Go to town with it.

Alright. Tired of the beach. We have a shore back home. It's full of jackasses.

NO. YOU. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME.

Choro Notes: Sure we could go with Sucker Punch, but Crunch is working fine and thematically feels nice.

?!

Nnnnoooope. Nope.

gently caress that. Nope. Nooooooooooo way.

Hella ignoring these warnings.

Choro Notes: Lacunosa is also an end-game only town in Black/White.

Music: Lacunosa Town

Oh, what up.

Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it.

Opelucid City!"
Then why am I here?

I don't, you know, really care all that much.

Ah mannnn

Ehhh the geological phenomenon or the plot device?

temperature readings of 058° F!"

A meteorite!

A frigid wind follows it."

Yeah, s'how nature asserts itself. That and also by giving them magic powers.

from getting inside the town."

Great. I'm gonna go talk to an old dude about dragons.

It was alright.

in the story is incredible!"
Jawnie can literally freeze things with her fist, electrify things with the second mouth on the back of her head which she can also hard to the fuckin' density of steel. JUST. SAYIN'.

legendary Dragon-type Pokémon."
Is that singular or plural?

Yeah, two bros got into a fight over a broad and when they both showed up they had a little bit of a throwdown and long story short Zekrom bugged out after striking the two guys Camaros with lightning. Also Reshiram was there. Yeah I know it. Brought up on that story.

Hey, hey, hey. Those are your traditions.

. . .

. . .

The meteorite!

are one and the same . . . "

Wait so you're not taking that elements of the same type were there, just that things that are the same age were?

I'm doing it. You can't stop me.

That's—

Profess—

Hey—

Ladies—

SCIENTISTS.

There's a Cobalion right outside town.

Yeah, I thought so. Gonna go whoop an old man and learn about dragons now.

Pokémon to toughen them up!"
. . .

. . . oh gently caress.