Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#35. Bridgin' It

Mmmmm

quote:

Whatup
???: Really? Sleeping Late is your way of spending the holiday? I wouldn't have guessed that, Vinny!

???: Oops! My colleague is calling me. I have to get back to work! Good-bye."
*click*
. . . Girls are weird.

Grum grum . . .

Hugh, aren't you supposed to be off looking for Team Plasma or something? They're not gonna just show up if you stand here.

Music: Zinzolin
. . . nope. No.

my curious trainers."

Nope! I'm done here!

You're not really convincing me there, guy.

. . . Fuckin' really?

No. Stop.

NO. But whatever.

Hugh, do—

Music: Battle! Team Plasma (Black2/White2 Ver.)

Choro Notes: Look we get to fight another Sage! Remember how he was originally found in the Cold Storage in Black/White? Guess what!

Choro Notes: All of his monsters are Ice-type.

Choro Notes: Basically, there is no way I am losing this fight.

Seething annoyance.

This is like a cartoon. You guys are cartoon villains. Shout about how you'll "Get us next time!"

SEE, RIGHT THERE.

Guhhhhhhhhhhh

- - -

Choro Notes: Route 12 is almost entirely un-eventful.

Choro Notes: In Black2, Heracross can appear. In White2 you get Pinsir, instead.

Choro Notes: Village Bridge has changed a little! The cool music thing still happens though. I'm not recording a new video for it though so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPQbb3_6RlY

I dig this. I dig the sights here.

. . . it smells like Patrat.

You're sure those're musicians?

'Ey I'm walkin' 'ere.

No.

You'd think people would get the hint when I walk around with a living bear trap and a fetid pile of livin' sludge.

Choro Notes: The sandwich lady is now in a little building. You can no longer play that weird lil server "game".

Ehhh . . .

- - -

Choro Notes: The place she was located before is now a Tennis court! For some reason!

Choro Notes: Similarly, the north side of town has a basketball court! Again, for some reason!

Yeah. YEAH. I FEEL THIS GUY.

Choro Notes: There is a barely noticeable door here.

Who ever heard of a goofy ghost? I've met ghosts. They aren't really goofy.

- - -

Ah.

- - -

Great.

- - -

Choro Notes: Route 11 is also short and not really eventful.

Wait a second.

. . .

. . .

. . . nnnnoooooooope. Nope nope nope nope.

Nope!

Chorocojo fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Nov 4, 2014