Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Mellt
HP: 60/60 | END: 60/60 [40/40] | DEF: 4

FF Style Theme | Cool Theme

Mellt spoons the delicious soup out, and then tips the bowl up to gulp down the remaining broth. She slams the bowl back down on the table, "Mmmm-ahh! That was great!" She pushes the increasing piles of food and dishes around so she can see, pounding on the counter for attention. "Hey, you two cooks got anything else?"

She turns her attention back to the gria. "You're going to have to do better than that to keep up with me!" Mellt grins, then continues, "So, anyways these guys are up in the tower, making rude gestures at us and saying there's no way they're letting us through, and we should just turn around and go back down the mountain. Forget that! We'd been climbing for days to get to that pass, and it was cold too! Rymr and Jeruun - I told you about them, right, my sister and the guy who hired us? - started arguing about if they could get around the fort or scale the walls after dark, all that tactical stuff. But I was really cold and hungry and annoyed, so I cast a strength spell on myself, and knocked on their door a couple times - with my Stonemaul! You should have seen the looks on everyone's faces when the gate fell over. Course, then we had to fight the guys inside but at least I got a warm meal that night."

Mellt hefts the massive warhammer when she mentions it, then drops it back onto the floor with a loud thump. The tall Viera pokes through her leftovers to see if there's anything tasty left. "Your turn!"

Character Sheet posted:

Concept: Raucous Adventurer

Abilities: 25
Agile +2
Combat Expert +3
Endurance Reserve +2
Magic, Arcane +4
Magic, Witchcraft +4
Quick +2
Strong +4
Tough +2
Vigorous +2

Weaknesses: 20
Absent-Minded -1
Airhead -1
Awkward Size -1
Compulsion [Snacks] -1
Easily Distracted -1
Fear -1 [Spiders]
Impulsive -2
Kind-Hearted -2
Love Magnet -2
Naive -1
Overconfident -3
Rival -2 [Rymr, Viera Spellblade]
Rude -1
Stubborn -1

Defense: 4
Health: 60
Endurance: 60 [40]

Attacks:
Stonemaul - Perks: Effective x2 - Flaws: Unwieldy, Weapon - Roll 7 - DX 7 - END 0
Golden Lion Crusher - Perks: Effective x2, Reach - Flaws: Unwieldy, Weapon - Roll 7 - DX 7 - END 5
Bronze/Iron Tortoise Breaker - Perks: Armor Piercing x2 OR Barrier Buster x2, Effective - Flaws: Unwieldy, Weapon - Roll 7 - DX 6 - END 5
Hailstorm Technique - Perks: Multi-Target x2, Effective - Flaws: Unwieldy x2, Weapon - Roll 7 - DX 6 - END 10
Falling Meteor Strike - Perks: Area Effect, Effective - Flaws: Unwieldy, Weapon - Roll 7 - DX 6 - END 5
MELLTDOWN! - Perks: Effective x6 - Flaws: Unwieldy x2, Weapon - Roll 7 - DX 11 - END 15

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jan 13, 2015