Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Che Delilas posted:

It's an extension called CloudToButt. It does exactly what it sounds like, and now that you know about it you can be in on the inside joke that is completely indecipherable until you know about the extension.

I was helping someone on their computer a couple years ago and even though they were looking over my shoulder but apparently not very well. One of the things I did was to install the extension that reverses genders. So the wiki page for Boy Scouts would now say Girl Scouts. She didn't notice anything I was doing and a few weeks later she was complaining about chrome. She said our main IT dept spent a bunch of time trying to figure out what was going on and their next step was to re-image it. I showed her how to turn off the extension.