Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
: This golden mech…that’s Quattro of the AEUG, right?!
: I didn’t expect to be pitted against the Grendizer…!
: My apologies to Maria, but holding back against him would be fatal! I must keep my wits about me!
: He’s anticipating my attacks…?! Is this the strength of a Newtype!?

: You disappoint me, Marin…I thought I could trust the anger you felt towards the Aldebaron.
: Where do you get off saying that after slaughtering all those aliens…?!
: Even if you were ordered to do that, I’d never accept such people as allies!

: A golden MS…Lt. Quattro!
: I truly regret that things ended like this… but it’s not too late. Surrender peacefully.
: You’re better than this, Lt.! Do you actually believe Zaft’s methods are right?!
: The chairman’s chosen the shortest course to end this war. The AEUG’s simply helping make it so.
: Then we’ll stick to our own course, even if it takes longer to get there!

Quattro vs. ZEUTH #1: “Hesitating would simply be the end of me…!”

: Sorry, Lt., but if you’re gunning for me, Imma have to turn that pretty mech of yours into some gold scrap!
: So says the short-sighted outlaw. I won’t be delayed by such a man.
: You’re in for a world of hurt if you don’t take me seriously! I’ve got WAY more tricks than you can handle now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1VWx1ZvvQ

: I’m not the same as before…it matters not that I’m facing Lt. Quattro!
: Gainer’s movements are different…he’s improved this much?!
: No, there’s more to it…something’s driving him onwards?

Gainer has a line for Amuro, Quattro, Camille or Shinn: “Zaft, AEUG and the Federation are all the same!”

: Oi…I never wanted to go up against this guy.
: We can’t ignore you spreading chaos across the world any longer. Prepare yourself!
: And your plan is to remove, in the name of “order”, anything that doesn’t fit in? I’m gonna have to pass on that.
: This is my choice and I’m sticking with it, even if it means fighting you!

Gain vs. ZEUTH #2: “I know the scope of their skill but…they’re still tough customers.”

: “A good friend and a terrifying enemy”…those words suit you to a “t”, Quattro.
: I’d say the same of you, Kei.
: But I won’t hold anything back – I can’t die just yet.
: Yeesh…! This could be real dicey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cE4TPaEvhg
Kei vs. ZEUTH #2: “These are sad times…having to fight old comrades…!”

: Wha-?! He’s seeing through all my tricks?!
: How naïve, Garrod… Your instincts are fine, yes, but that alone won’t win the day in battle.
: drat, are all MS pilots with sunglasses like this?!

: Quattro, huh? Talk about a pain-in-the-rear end enemy…!
: Tell me, Holland. What is the Gekkostate’s truly after?
: Bite me! You army types are all the same!
: And I won’t let a bunch like you get in our way!
: I guess there’s no way around it... I’ll have to disable your machine!
: Let's see you try! I haven't gone all-out like this in a long time!

Roberto and Apolly shot down:

: They’re stronger than what we expected!

: drat! To think they’re this troublesome as enemies…!

: For you to choose such methods…it appears I overestimated you.
: I also failed to notice your propensity for looking down on others, Lt. Quattro.
: But I’ve decided to place my trust in these people! This is my truth and my reason for opposing you!

Roger vs. military types #1: “I will not allow men who only adhere to orders to encroach upon my freedom!”

: Th-that gold mech’s the Hyaku Shiki…Quattro!
: His style’s unpolished but also uninhibited…
: What a shame. Had you not lost your way, you could’ve been a fine rider…

: The AEUG’s gold boss, eh? Your mech’s gonna sell for a pretty penny once it’s scrapped!
: Even now, money-making’s your sole interest…? Are you really this blind to reality?!
: Reality is all about surviving! But you don’t even get that and just go about taking the lives of others – you’re the freaks here!
: Being at war doesn’t mean anything goes!

Jiron vs. ZEUTH #2: “How did things end like this?!”

: Exactly what I’d expect from a former Ace… His technique’s excellent!
: I’ve to face Lt. Quatto? I’m still too rusty to be able to stand up to him…!
: Cpt. Jamil, none of us will gain anything by continuing this battle!
: We HAVE to keep going, though! Even a superpower can’t simply remodel the world with its ego!

: We’re up against that gold mech, which means it’s Quattro!
: If you know that, then I assume you understand how foolhardy it’d be to fight me…
: Pfeh…! I can’t stand that high-and-mighty attitude of yours!
: But I'm always pumped up when I get to mess with some smug guy! Brace yourself, Lt. Shades!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJovP8Tq3YA

Quattro shot down:

: Such power…indeed, it’s dangerous to leave them at large!

: Even against Amuro, I’m still king when it comes to dogfights!
: His maneuvers are completely uninhibited… Is that what makes him so strong?
: I’m always 100% on board with what I do – best to worry about mistakes after it’s all over!
: That gullibility is exactly what’s destabilizing the world! You need to see that!

: Time to fight a legendary Ace, eh? I can’t afford to go easy on him!
: His style is rough but it is that which makes him dangerous…! I can’t lower my guard!
: Whoa, you’re giving me props? ...Let’s do this, then, Amuro! This underdog’s going for the gold!

Amuro has lines for both Garrod and Renton: “There are many places where your childish logic won’t fly!” or “I have to fight these inexperienced children…?!”

: He’s reading us like a book! Is that Amuro?!
: Enough of this, Getter Robo! Your power’s only making the world even more turbulent! Can’t you see that?
: But using your power on Zaft’s say-so will bring about world peace?! I can’t accept that!
: Our Getter exists for all of mankind! We won’t let it be used just for the Plants!

: Even Amuro’s got a new unit?! drat, they’re REALLY well off!
: There are a lot of gaps in his guard…is he trying to fake me out?
: Very nice, Newtype. You saw right through me!
: Then, I’ll just go for broke! Time to fight head-on, like always!
: I won’t shy away from that – come on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJqzkxo8SM
This attack looks coooooool!

: The hell…?! That’s guy seein’ through my attacks?!
: A career soldier like me can easily anticipate your wild moves!
: You’re a big-shot ace alright…not bad! But I really don’t care for you acting so chill around me!
: Come’ere! If you’re reading my moves, then I just need to go even crazier!

: A machine built for aerial combat? It will not best the Spazer’s speed, though!
: But I still have the upper hand in mobility! I’ll get in your blind spots and hit you directly!
: This pilot’s strength is on a wholly different level from everything I’ve fought so far…!
: Wait…is that Amuro Ray, the Federation’s White Shooting Star?!

: Gainer, is this the goal of your Exodus?!
: Lt. Amuro…
: Your freedom lets you live as you see fit…but I won’t allow it if, by doing so, you’ll sow chaos across the world!
: But all those things YOU did because of the war are OK?!
: I didn’t think you were that kind of man, Amuro!

Katz shot down:

: Urgh! People like you…people like you--!!

: To think I’d have to fight you, Cpt. Jamil…
: I’ve been searching for the meaning of Newtypes all this time.
: And committing those misdeeds was your answer?!
: I haven’t found my answer yet…! However, I do know that society is being split in half and such a place is no home for us!
: So, we will fight for our lives and for the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4uFP_0gqk

: I had taken you as someone who fought with words. For you take such a path is…
: But there are men with whom I cannot reach an understanding even after exhausting my vocabulary.
: I, too, will take suitable action when faced with such people.
: If you can fight this shamelessly then my path is clear! This will hurt a bit!

: So the Federation’s White Shooting Star is now Zaft’s White Shooting Star. I’m afraid it doesn’t sound as good, though.
: We’re not fighting because of titles!
: Don’t you see what the world needs right now? Or is it BECAUSE you don’t that you’re able to commit those crimes?!
: There’s something you’re overlooking from atop your high horse: we all see the world from our own perspective!
: That’s when I understood: we have to put a stop to your self-righteous rampage!

: I-I have to fight Amuro…?!
: What…I sense a third presence in the Nirvash along with Renton and Eureka…
: Just what is that LFO…?

: He may not have technique but he’s full of vigor! I can’t underestimate him!
: I’m also drat angry at you people for killing others over some orders!
: Such is…war…!
: I thought you were better than this, Amuro! In the end, you’re just another of the military’s pet soldiers!

I skipped this animation by mistake but figured it was important enough to warrant a special disk playback. Actually underestimated Amuro’s damage potential and he shot Jiron down with a big crit…
Hmm…what would he do to come back from this?

: So, the Feds’ White Shooting Star has landed in Zaft’s camp!
: These people do as they wish, ignorant of their own strength…like children!
: Well, if kissing the asses of the powerful is the adult way, then I’ll take being a kid!
: And that’s why you refuse to accept reality?!
: Blah, blah, blah! We’ve come this far, so let’s just end it!
: BUT, I do have my own pride on the line, so you ain’t getting one up on me!

Holland vs. ZEUTH #2: “Doesn’t matter who we’re fighting, we HAVE to do this!”
Holland dodges: “Sorry but I can’t get dropped here!”

: The difference between our units’ sizes is enormous…! I’m done for if he gets a clean hit in!
: drat it, I can’t keep up! He’ll eventually grind me down if this keeps going…!
: I’ve fought against the Feds and their MSs a bunch of times but he’s a far bigger threat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYeQoApf0q4

Emma and Amuro shot down:

: These people don’t even see how strong they are…

: Their strength is beyond what we expected! At this rate…!

: Duke Fleed, I’ve no problem with your wide-eyed speeches…
: But words like those won’t fly with the way the world is right now!
: And that’s why you’ll unite humanity by force and eliminate all aliens?!
: There’s no other way! If you don’t like that, lend us a hand and make it better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jR3sfVqQw4
“Duke Fleed! You can't defend Earth by those means!”

: Let’s do this, Getter Robo! Time for a 3 vs. 3 fight!
: Stop, God Sigma! This isn’t the time for us to fight! Think this through!
: I was just about to tell you the same drat thing!
: Your treating the world as a playground has only been making things worse for everyone!

God Sigma vs. Getter or Aquarion: Julie “Toshiya! Be ready for them to switch forms on you!”, Toshiya “Grr! These guys are a huge pain as enemies!”

: Three against three! Let’s duke it out mano a mano!
: Get real! A sloppy team like yours doesn’t stand a chance against us!
: What was that?!
: You lot just run wild across the world, while we’re all working together for one goal! Don’t you dare bunch us all together!

Reika vs. ZEUTH:
  • What an unfortunate reunion…
  • This sorrowful battle…is it my fault, too?
  • If this can’t be avoided, I won’t hesitate…!

: Stop, Marin! Why do we have to do this?! We’re allies, aren’t we?!
: My allies are those who’ve fought and faced death alongside me in Earth’s name!
: Those who’d slaughter aliens on command are no allies of mine!
: drat it! You wanna fight us so much that you’d resort to those ridiculous lies?!
: You’re not who I thought you were, Marin! If that’s how it’s gonna be, then we’ll hit you right back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0q4-zv1UuQ
God Sigma vs. Baldios:
  • Kiraken: “Raita…! We’re coming in for real this time!”
  • Kiraken: “Sorry, Raita! But we ain’t pulling our punches!”
  • Marin: “We can’t stand down, even if it means fighting God Sigma!”
  • Marin: “I’m bringing you down, Toshiya Dan!”

: Rand, wasn’t Gunleon supposed to be a repair mech?!
: If you’re using it as a tool to spread war, then I’ve clearly misjudged you…The Crusher!
: We had our reasons for doing what we did, too, Toshiya!
: But, since you threw that name in my face, I ain’t holding back anymore!

Oh, right…what Jiron would do if he got shot down was pick up whatever else was available and jump back in!

: A man doesn’t hesitate, even against a huge enemy!
: I’ll admit that you’ve got guts…but that doesn't change what you've done!
: Is that what a man does, Jiron?! Answer me!
: I ask you the same drat thing! It might’ve been on orders but I won’t let any of you walk away after all you’ve done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NyOp4wbQ6Y
I wanted an excuse to show the other Walker Machines again!
Also, God Sigma vs. ZEUTH #1: “We’re all enemies now…! There’s no choice but to fight…!”

: Tell me, Gainer: is that Exodus just sugarcoating for you having your way, screw everyone else?!
: At least I didn’t care to become an army mook, shedding innocent blood!
: You’re all a bunch of blind troublemakers while we’re out there fighting for peace! Don’t even think we’re on the same boat!
: Nothing outside your own little world matters to you…so I’ll have to force your eyes wide open!

God Sigma vs. ZEUTH #2: “Wake up! You’re all being used!”

: Pull back, Renton! You don’t have to force yourself to fight!
: I’m doing this because I want to…for Eureka and for the world!
: Enough! All that destruction just to make a quick buck…is that what you’ve been fighting for?!
: We did it just to survive, unlike you and your pointless killing!

God Sigma vs. ZEUTH #3: Julie “Yesterday’s ally is today’s enemy… it’s a harsh world we live in.”

: Sorry, Toshiya…but I’m gonna hit you straight through the gaps in your shield!
: I know all about your gun-slinging, so I just have to get in your face before you start shooting!
: I wouldn’t be called a Pro if I didn’t end battles before they reached that point. You’re mine!

: I can’t believe it…you, too, joined up with that ZEUTH?!
: It might’ve been fate at work - as is my opposing you.
: If you’ve anything to say for yourself, then let’s hear it, Negotiator! If not, put up your dukes!
: Negotiation is impossible with those who are incapable of understanding. Therefore, I’ll do this your way!

God Sigma vs. ZEUTH #4: Julie “Sorry but I’m not as sentimental as these two.”

: It's that other combined mech! Come'ere, I’ll take all three of you at once!
: I thought you were a reasonable man, Holland, but I was wrong!
: You’re just a delinquent who doesn’t give a drat about the world and I’m taking you down here and now!

Holland vs. ZEUTH #3: “Yesterday’s friend is today’s enemy! That’s how it usually goes!

: The power of the Trinity Energy…it’s certainly imposing when you’re the one facing it!
: Cpt. Jamil, I thought you were a great man…fighting the Feds while still sticking to your convictions…
: But I was way off! You’re actually a criminal AND coward who teamed up with them!

: You’ve been a real bad kid, Garrod! This has gone way past the point where we could just let you off easy!
: We only fought against people who jumped us, unlike you! You’ve been making a mess of the entire world on Zaft’s say-so!
: Bull! We told you we never got any orders, you hear me?!
: Well, if you did it on your own, then I ain’t holding back! Time for you to pay for your backstabbing!

Garrod vs. Super Robots: “Big doesn’t mean strong! Here I go!”

: You sure about this? Using the Trinity Energy, humanity’s hope, as a tool of war?
: We’re fighting evil with the God Sigma BECAUSE it’s our hope!
: And that makes people like you, who destroy just for your self-interest, our enemies!
: “Fighting evil”? What gives you the right to label people one way or the other?!
: I’ll show you that there are plenty of folks who won’t excuse what you’ve done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JbquUIxaeE
“I know your tricks like the back of my hand! What a shame, eh?”

: We won’t let you get away with this! Just you wait!

: What are you doing, Ryou?! For how long are you going to ignore your mission and keep with this “merc” act?!
: We’re not fighting on anyone’s orders! Your group, though, is right in the army’s pocket! Did you hesitate even a little when they told you to do those atrocities?!
: All we’ve done was to bring an end to the war! We’ve no time to take things nice and easy like you!
: But I’ll set you straight if you’re intent on playing around all day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haONc_c0Zpc

: What would Fudou say if he saw you people now!
: We not fighting ‘cuz of pops’ orders!
: We do it to wreck everything that pisses us off and everything we’re not OK with!
: That is to say, you act on impulse! No different than children picking fights!
: I’ll beat you all into shape in Fudou’s stead!

Apollo vs. Kouji or Tetsuya: “A Mazinger, eh? Yeah, I’ll take you on!”

: Jiron, your Walker Machine stands no chance against my Great!
: Was that how you drove off all those innocent folk? By flexing your mech’s specs and the army’s power?!
: We’re fighting for the world! Can’t you wrap your head around that?!
: “For the world”, my foot! You’ve been bullying the weak and I won’t lose to people like that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCwFpwVYiZ0
This kills the Trad…but at least we got to see it’s aerial missile attack!

: The opponent’s Gainer, huh? Let’s find out whether those gamer skills have a use in actual combat!
: We’re not fighting in a game; we’re in a real battlefield and people die out here!
: Do you know how much innocent blood was spilled because of your actions?!
: We’re not fighting because we like it, either, but someone has to do it!
: So you’re playing the "just following orders" card now?! People like you will never understand how harsh the REAL world is!

: What happened to that guy who vowed to get revenge against the Aldebaron, Marin?!
: Silence, Tetsuya! I’m fighting alongside my friends in the name of Earth right now!
: We’re a far cry from you lot and your one-sided “justice”!
: Well, that’s a laugh! You’ve got a big mouth for someone who just runs about like a headless chicken!

: Your ideals are far too naïve, Duke Fleed! You need a reality check!
: Trying to control all of humanity by force is not what I’d call a “realistic” strategy, either!
: All that’ll bring about is humans’ eventual destruction in a vicious cycle of hatred!
: Then we must unite humanity before that happens! And I’ll make you fall in line, even if I have to put a leash around your neck!

: His combat style is expertly trained…I can’t find a weakness!
: My comrades and I have been fighting almost daily. Self-indulging wanderers like you stand no chance against me!
: We’ve been constantly fighting, too - fighting to survive!
: I won’t be defeated by someone who’d belittle that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAB54VXRG0w

: The enemy’s the Black Southern Cross…I can’t be negligent for even a second!
: Very nice, Tetsuya. But you shouldn’t forget your pride if you’re still considering yourself a Pro.
: Or did you all actually WANT to become one of Zaft’s attack dogs?!

: You may be the combat pro but I’m the repair pro! Ain’t no way I’m losing this one!
: Good to know. Then, you can fix your own mech after Great’s done trashing it!
: Get real! You’re gonna foot the bill if you so much as scratch my Gunleon!
: You won’t best my Great and I by fighting so casually!

Rand vs.ZEUTH #2: “Ain’t no point in holding back when things are this bad! Don’t blame me if anything happens!”

: Hrm. That’s Tetsuya Tsurugi for you…there’re no gaps in his guard!
: I’m a professional fighter! Don’t even think a group of bandits like yours will be able to stand up to me!
: And does being a “pro” mean you follow any orders, no matter how downright wrong they are?!
: I ain’t giving in to people like that! Lemme show you MY fighting style!

: The Gekkostate’s leader…he’s certainly a worthy opponent!
: That loudmouth's up next, eh?! Well, I ain’t fallen enough that I’d let one of the army’s dogs get a bite on me!
: I’ve no intention of lending an ear to the boasts of an outlaw!
: You’ll feel in your bones the strength of Great Mazinger, Hero of the Skies!

: The enemy’s Kei…I’ll end this before he gets a chance to outsmart me with his mobility!
: He really doesn’t look like someone who plays around in battle…I better get serious or this’ll really suck!
: Your easygoing debauchery ends today, Kei! Let’s go!
: I may be easygoing but I’m serious about staying alive! You’re not dropping me here!

: Out of my way, Renton, Eureka! I’ve no time to waste on kids!
: I can’t, Tetsuya! We’re also part of the Gekkostate and of ZEUTH!
: I won’t show any mercy if you’re that willing to fight…! Are you still going for it, Renton?
: I told you! We’re also part of the Gekkostate!

: Seems to me that you, too, have traded your honor for money!
: I take pride in my professionalism. Unlike you, who simply abide to commands with no regard to their morality…like puppets.
: Well spoken, Negotiator! Unfortunately, I’m not soft enough that your silver tongue would make me flinch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5FjToxAZMQ
That’s some incredibly low damage for Roger…

Tetsuya shot down:

: Kch! We WILL put a stop to you when next we meet!

: I’ve no personal grudge with you but I cannot overlook Zaft’s violence…!
: Mr. Negotiator?! You started working as a merc too?!
: Please refrain from treating me as that sort of folk! Consider this as fair compensation for your insult!

: Come on, Kouji! I ain’t budging an inch, even against your Mazinger Z!
: Yeah, Rand? You wanna have to fix your mech that badly?!
: Well, lemme warn you that it's gonna take way more than a little repair job! We’re really mad over here!
: Bring it! Once your mech’s scrap, I’ll sell that super-alloy to the junkmen!

Rand vs. ZEUTH #3: “They’re some old buddies…so I’ll make this real quick!”

: I saw it all in the UN, Gainer! Was THAT your Exodus at work?!
: What are you talking about? And what about what you guys did?! Even if it’s war, there are some lines you don’t cross!
: I can’t trust any of you after you went that far!
: Still with the excuses?! You can’t just do what you want like in some game!

Gainer vs. ZEUTH #3: “Is THIS your so-called “justice”?!

: I knew it! You just couldn’t follow society’s rules, could you, Jiron?!
: I never cared about following rules that someone else picked for me! I live how I want to!
: And that means stomping all over other people’s lives and happiness?!
: Where do you get off saying that, you warmonger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtccWSkKCc
With that Trad gone, how about we have Jiron hitch a ride in Chil’s Caprico? It also lets us see her very special cut-in (ATTACK!).
Also: “WAAAAAAAAAH~…I’m serious!” :allears:

: I thought ya were a stupid but legit guy…guess I was drat wrong there, Kouji!
: That’s my line! Did you tag along with the Feds because they waved some food in your face?!
: People don’t do stuff just to fill their bellies, you rear end!

Pierre vs. ZEUTH:
  • ”I really don’t wanna do this…but there’s no way around it if you're charging at us!”
  • ”You’re in the wrong here, so don’t blame me!”

: The Mazinger boy…!
: Black Southern Cross, do you really not care about who wins the war?
: I won’t deny that. But even I have some boundaries that I stick to.
: Having long since crossed those, you’re no comrades of mine anymore!

: Please stop, Kouji! Let us go!
: Huh?! Renton’s piloting the Nirvash?!
: We…we still don’t know what we should do…
: But we can’t stop right now! So—
: Enough excuses! I can’t just forgive what you people did, so I’ll put a stop to it!

: drat it, even the way their LFOs move are crazy!
: Oi, listen here! We might be outcasts but y'all are the crazy ones!
: You wreck anyone who disagrees with you and want us to be OK with that?!
: And you people help out anyone so long as the pay’s good! We can’t let you be anymore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m7tnF9pUaI

: I’m up against the Mazinger Z…I won’t do any damage if I don’t fight for real, huh?
: If you get that, then stop attacking and give up, Garrod!
: Sorry but we ain’t letting any of Zaft’s dogs bring us in!

: The enemy’s a heavily-armored Super Robot…so I’ll just aim right at its joints!
: Whoa, that’s Cpt. Jamil?!
: When did he start piloting Mobile Suits again?!

: Stop it, Kouji! Nothing good’ll come out of fighting for Zaft’s agenda!
: So I should just fight at random, is that it?!
: The conflict’s never gonna end like that!
: And that’s your reason for suppressing anyone who won’t fall in line?! I thought you were better than that, Kouji!
: If that’s what’s driving you in battle, then it’s time for a wake-up call!

: No way I’m getting through Mazinger’s armor if I don’t make all shots count… So, I’m gonna have to play for keeps, Kouji!
: Well, don’t think you’ll just have your way with me like some girl!
: I could’ve lived without that mental image… But I don’t hold back when fighting men!

: Enough is enough, Marin! You’re only making things worse for you!
: Kouji…! Would you also discriminate against me for being from S-1?!
: N-No, I--!
: Don’t even try to explain! I thought you were an honest man, someone who’d empathize with the heart of others…but I was wrong!
: I won’t tolerate anyone who’d try to exterminate others just because they come from another world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fu6OlQW9g

: Brother…!
: Maria…it’s dangerous for you to keep working with them!
: Please, come with me! Right now!
: But…what about you, brother?! Why are you traveling with such people?!
: What happened to the proud, kind brother I knew?!

: I don’t wanna fight you, Duke Fleed! Please, do as we say!
: I cannot! Your methods will simply cause humanity to destroy everything – itself included!
: We need your power precisely to keep that from happening!
: And I will bring you in by force if that’s what it takes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wVu2K-tWhg
Eeeergh…barely short of downing Maria but I had a ship finish her off:

: drat it…! None of you are who I thought you were!

: Urgh! Why won’t you try to understand?!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jul 21, 2016